BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

931 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2010 16:49:47 by willow | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all, glad you all had a good time, I didn't get back from a lovely hot South African Cape town until 12.30 Sunday so sorry I missed it, while you were all partying I was 32000 foot above the Gulf, you lucky sods..... ....so wheres the party this weekend????Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

JP - only the one off his dinner plate! Produced  a Shocked from MK LOL Nearly choked eating it                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

thankyou Jackie and Ken for putting up with us for four days,it was fun to have some time off ,and let you have all the torment from my handsome yeti, lol, had a fantastic time although i still need to let my hair down a bit more!nice to see all old and new BM members.FANTASTIC, what more can i say! x
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi all got back here today at about 18:00 after leaving Brum at 12:30 roads were bl**dy horrible .

Was great meeting everyone and big thanks to everybody who organised the evening.

Emdee is having great time on multiple train journey's getting home .... I dropped him at train staition aroud 12:00 and he is now about 3 miles from home Wacko luckily he took tommoz off as well lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Carrie all i an say is thanks for taking your Yeti home...................... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Proper cheesed off we couldn't make it,,,looked like u all had a fab time!!!!
Ho hum..........next time :))                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yes was a shame, you missed a great night and I missed a great cake lol see you soon                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't worry Di, I'm pretty sure there'll be another one next year - best get baking!                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

thanks for a great nite big thanks to all involved and have to agree with TIMOUTS comments not just for this weekend but for making it such a great club to be involved with   great to see mates old nd new   special thanks to BJ for putting us up for the weekend even tho it was so she could exicute the hobbit wrath on the poor yeti !!!   (its ok tho crack commando haggi have know infiltrated hobbit towers !!!!!)     again big thanks to all   see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

The haggi have been captured and rounded up for my amusement                                                                                                                                                                               
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

my turn to say a massive thank you to all in hobbit land for a fab night out. their hard work paid off.........cheers guys happy birthday (belated) to vanessa and thingamy bob al...hehe... was so good to see everyone tarted up too. plus meeting new peeps was a bonus. megga thank you to trish for putting up with me in her house and the brekkie was fab too............loved the mince pies andy!!   special thanks to karen for driving.............hugs   see you all sooon.....hopefully on sat up ere in the north.... bye for now xx sheena                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 440 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption