BM Xmas Party - 4th Dec - Everybody welcome

931 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2010 16:49:47 by willow | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Al, I know just how much time and effort the guys put in and I for one can't begin to express the gratitude that I have for all involved.....each and every one of them, including you Al  have enhanced my life and for that, I will be eternally grateful.   Yes, you guys rock my world  Hug and make me believe that there are beautiful people out there.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Thanks all, brill weekend. bloody knacked now due to a snorerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

JP says yes, YOU can do it all again next year Al!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Home at last and knackered ..but full of happy memories. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in organising the evening Thumbs Up  And special hugs for that lucky band of troupers who survived a stay at Fawlty Towers !! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Great pics, looks like you all had a fab time :-)  Cheers to Weird in Brough who offered me a last minute life but had work those days... grrrr                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Well not home just yet still at boss mums and thank you for putting up with me another night lol   and second everyones thoughts great night,thanks to BJ,Ken,Al,Boss mum, the Aul Yin, and what a great band (and thanks for playing the song a asked for even thought a did poke you all with ma stick lol)   and dont panic meerkat,cw a will be going home morrow (hmmmm or will a) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cowboy70's Profile
cowboy70

In: murkirk

hi boys n girls what a fantastic nite....... thanks to you all for making it such a fab nite....   have you all a great christmas and ill see you all next year                                                                                                                                                                                 
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Well I would like to add my thanks to BJ, Ken, JP, Boss woman and all the other hobbit who help put a fantastic night on. I had  a great time.   THANK YOUSmile   (madhat did you find your phone)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for a great weekend ,brill band,good company,and good day at bike show and big Hugto bandit and see you all again soon. Baz and Babs XXX
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Photos here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...ent_id=723   thanks to all who took them                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Glad you all had fun and enjoyed the night.

Cheers to all the Hobbits for their hard work Boss Mom for not killing me after the 'cake incident' and Old Un for being brave and wearing the t-shirt :) Al for making a dick of himself next to me on stage Phil aka 'white van man' for being music man and Mr Ken for running round like a blue ar***d fly for weeks getting the 'provisions'

Awesome band and big thanks go to them

Big thumbs up to Gibohonda for making it all the way from Aberdeen and everybody else who travelled  turned up and made it a fabnite

on the down side .....................

Hobbit land has been invaded by crack commando haggi smuggled in by Yeti's and are now terrorising BJs B and B !!!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As the lady says, thanks to all who made the effort to come from all over the country to make it a great night.   Special thanks to CW for my xmas pressie, and Maizie for the long lost rally saucepan (now filled with beans)!   Pics are great, because there aren't any of me doing my handstand on the dancefloor as yet lol!  Not so keen on the video footage though Anneka Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey all. Was nice to get out and chat to a few new people. Unfortunitely I had to leave really early (boo!) But thanks for a great couple of hours. xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm cheers Anneka for the vidoe footage ................ geeze i look like a dickhead lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

LMAO at the video Anne - the Spesh one say's "Thanks.....Ouch" pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

but it does show folk why we call him Spesh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks BJ and all the others who put on a great night.   Enjoyed the bike show before heading back North in some very interesting weather fog at -12.5, we (me and cowboy) both agreed that we were glad not to be on the bikes.   All have a good Christmas and New Year and will see you next season.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fog and -12.5 and you were glad you were not on your bike
 you wuss                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

BIG thanks Hug to everyone for organising saturday and for all those who made it such a great night.   Madhat - remember to switch the vibrate on your phone - you might find it sooner next time LOLLOL   Meerkat - need to guard your sausage a bit better next time!   Hope everyone has a great xmas and new year and look forward to meeting up again in 2011!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

SK did you grab MK's sausage ? I thought you were such a nice lady                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8916 seconds. There are 541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption