a weekend away to the coast later in the year

1253 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2010 18:36:11 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Spoke to lady at waterfalls about camping (Eleri & Aled )  Rhaeadr nantcol waterfalls  tel (01341) 241 209 info@nantcolwaterfalls.co.uk www.nantcolwaterfalls.co.uk max 62 tents adults £7.50 per person per night need to be booked in advance                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey nice one Peter!  Thumbs Up Forgot to say......   Special Big thanks to you for taking us there and for very kindly watching the bikes and our gear while we climbed up to see the waterfall !  Hug   I for one would have struggled carrying my stuff.. I had to use my puffy-blowy (inhaler) as it was,  without carting that lot too!  lol   I think we should definately arrange a camping trip there.                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

dont worry about dates for me, i honestly cant see me doing much at all for the foreseeable future. I am strictly non weight bearing on my leg for at least the next 10 weeks. I cant take the risk cos if i fall on it all the work thats been done will crumble and i will be back to square 1 or worse. some of the bone has been taken away and packed wiv bone substitute. There are many bike things i am missing out on this year and i am gutted about it but hopefully if I do exactly as im told by the doctors now I will have a half decent leg at the end of it                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Pics are now on the events and in album in my profile if anyone wants to copy and paste Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I agree going back will be great but have to go with JP (did i really type that  !!!!! ) think a wee bit of thought needs to go into were and when                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have camped there before...it is a beautiful spot                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

well i think been there dun it had a brillant time lets move on, theres lots of lovely and interesting places around Britain why stick with one lets give them all a try, it could even be another part of Wales, and lets be honest it was as much the people and the wether that made it so good and going back a second time is never as good, lets just save the memories and move on
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

bit late peeps but  first chance since finding out this post is the true Barmouth attendees topic postin, as opposed to the other!)   just want to say big thanks to all peeps that shared their time with meBig smile, those that organised and executed this eventClap and to Rossi46 for two Tonguepieces of her homemade choc cake.Thumbs Up   also apologises to Drobess for me 'missing news post' of accident commisserationsShocked and best wishes to you.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Have to agree with Bikeabill.   It was great weekend, many thanks to all involved with the organisationThumbs Up Wouldn't have any problem going back to the same site, but variety is the spice of life an' all that.   Taking a large group to any site, during the main holidays will be  a problem, but there's plenty to choose from and many will be happy to take us, away from the main dates, which is the best time to go anywayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Good idea Bill. Never done the north east coast suggestions?                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Have to agree with the "bin there dun it, let's try somewhere else" consensus.   Lots of new places to discover!   Just completed loading BJ's photos on events page so even more to giggle about!!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yes thanks to anyone and everyone who made it a hit xx                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

there's always the anchor at friskney. free camping pub food can highly recommend it                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

sounds good especially if the food is good :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well i think been there dun it had a brillant time lets move on, theres lots of lovely and interesting places around Britain why stick with one lets give them all a try, it could even be another part of Wales, and lets be honest it was as much the people and the wether that made it so good and going back a second time is never as good, lets just save the memories and move on

Llanberis???
New Quay (in Wales)?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I'd think it would be a good idea to keep half an eye on prices, a bit here and there and it all adds up!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I also agree with it being a different location for the same reasons that have already been mentioned.   Can I just thank everyone that has uploaded pics from the weekend, they are fab. Thumbs Up   If anyone needs convincing just what fun can be had by attending a BM meet, then please go take at look at the Barmouth pics to see the evidence. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

See my paddling pool did come in handy for all those that mocked lol

Thanks Posh for uploading me pics (see having an IT geek as your other half pays dividends lol)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

I could find a place on the east coast Yam. but we already have Kelso,Tanhill, Squires and the Friendly coming up don't you think that enough in the north for now.    a friend of mine said  on Monday he would organize a camp in the Derby area, that would break it up a bit, has he done any thing yet? or we could look at the Skegness/Yarmouth coast.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i will bring my airbed if there is a chance of being near the sea lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 384 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption