a weekend away to the coast later in the year

1253 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2010 18:36:11 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Gary i thought we had agreed never to discuss the hamster thing again !!!

I have loads of pics to upload just havent had chance yet :)

AJ ur welcome and yep another trip is in the pipeline :)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol .. erm ... AJ ... didnt need to cheat  ....  just gave my duck 'mouth to mouth' and worked a treat ;) lmao   Tracy ... what a great place you chose for us all to park our butts for the weekend, only dampner was that you couldnt be there :(   As for everyone else, thanx to you, we had a great weekend. Thanx to BJ & co for the games ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Alex Lady i shall endeavour to come up with a game that involves cheese on taost to give Reu a fighting chance lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Please Miss can we go back soon?  I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already.  Would be great if we could make it back while the weather's still reasonable.  I'm up for camping again although I know the caravans have been mentioned. 
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I've just got back and starting to plan my return!
I liked the look of the campsite up by the waterfall and only £7.50

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Just take into account No pub No shop                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Very true                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm just pleased no one had a camera just as I packed up and put my kit on Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I liked the look of the one by the waterfall too, it looked so peaceful. I wouldn't want to go when the kids are off school though, you wouldn't get the peace and quiet and there wouldn't be much point then.Although there wasn't a shop or pub, it was only 2 miles to Llanbedr by road, and possibly less on foot.

JP's Profile
JP

Yes the kid part would need to be planned in but then you would have to go mid week to aviod the kids aswell                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The kids will be there all the time after mid july untill September. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

We chatted about doing again, really soon ... hmmm ... not much going on August ???   Anyone up for it then?   If so, maybe someone could get numbers together and get it booked :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Don't forget its Rock and Bike at Squires, middle of Aug .. 13/14th i think.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Checked events and best weekend (I think) would be Friday 20th August - Sunday 22nd August .... what does everyone else think?   p.s. Kaz ... cheers for carting all our gear back for us ... mucho appreciated Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That weekend sounds good Alex, and you're welcome re: the gear Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's ages away Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Your not taking in to account that when the schools are out there will be limated space we wont get the field to ourself                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... suggestion JP? Schools are out from next week till beginning of September!   Woud be cool if we book when Tracy able to come next time, what do you think?   P.S. if enough of us book ... we may not have to share the field ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Well yes will be good to wait till drobbs can go aswell , But I think you got no chance of getting the field just for us as thay will have pitches booked for the summer and we would not be able to sit out till late messing about as it would disturb the other campers, And you will find that thay would not be very happy about a campsite full of bikes I know we dont cause any trouble and linda knows we are ok but the ppl there with small kids would feel uneasy about us. So I think we may get a night before the main school holls start but thats it so I think its best we wait till later in the year for anouther good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Well, whatever weekend you decide on, Im def up for it :)                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption