a weekend away to the coast later in the year

1253 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2010 18:36:11 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

It has been suggested to me by jp harley that it would be nice if a few of us got 2geva and went away to the coast sometime in the summer, we could go camping, he has suggested somwhere in wales but i cant remember where he said, so just testing the water to see wot peeps think and if any1 would be interested
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Barnmouth by any chance drobs lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

that may ring a bell Bj, ask jp he will tell you,  would you be up for it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds great if I can get a pilly drobs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only if i dont have to share a tent with you drobs lol                                                                                                                                                                              
apache734's Profile
apache734

In: London

It looks like it's gonna be a girls only ride from the responses. Could you tolerate a man amongst you?                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Depends when ... if in august or end of july ... Im def up for it :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Apache can you handle us women is the real question Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

nice one Alex Thumbs Up   Maybe I should say I'm 'not going', then I may stand half a chance of getting to it !!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Only if i dont have to share a tent with you drobs lol..........bj your more than welcome to have your own tent, last time i shared your tent(in my own little bedroom on me own i may like to say....) the blooming tent leaked!!! Apachi......any1 would be welcome to come, the more the merrier                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey i let you have the posh end with built in pool and stuff ... jezz no pleasing some people                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

PMSL girls but we did have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

we sure did.LOL........this will be as gud if we can sort summat out
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs am sure in ur capable hands it will be wonderful Big smile

Once you sort a date let me know and if its beginning of August it can be my birthday pressie to myself lol

bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

i,m a poss depending on when keep me informed !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh Barnmouth looks good.. the road is brill...but ive been told it would be too much for me on my 125 lol ..so if i can go a pilly wud be ace!   BJ.. my birthday is end of July, we could have a joint do! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah joint partying sounds gud to me Karey Lady and if th eYeti comes with have built in entertainment GO US lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

We could be up for this, but we ain't camping lol!!  There are many good and cheap B&Bs in the area.

Besides, it would be a shame to waste time pitching a tent and setting up camp when you could be riding those fabulous roads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl ..whats the built in entertainment?? does he sing ?  lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah Karey you are in for one big birthday surprise lol  .......... lips sealed so you will have to come now to find out (evil laugh ... method in my madness)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption