I am a biker at last!!!!

38 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2010 22:44:47 by kaw600 | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Weeeeeyyyyheeeeeeeeeey Shell, at last and worth waiting for, another lady riding her own bike well done you I remember the feeling well, its quite an achievement and something you will always remember..............enjoy walking on cloud nine cos you will be for a long time.  Just take your time on that bike now, tempting though it is wait till the weather is a bit better and pace yourself dont put yourself under pressure to do things before you're ready for them................this is where you really start learning now, getting the road experience and the miles in!  big congratulations and very well done xxx
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

So that's who the anonymous text was from, I'd say 'next time put your name on it' but ya won't be taking that particular test again lol   Congratulations! Shell Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Get in there Shell ...result well done..Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Well Done Shell!!!     I'm really chuffed for ya !! xxxxxxxxx   And well done Ian for helping Shell   Shell..... can i borrow him sometime, i need to pass my test too! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice one shell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done that girl.........Congratulations Shell ClapClapClapBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Congratulations shell, now, you will,  feel the free spirit.Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Well done Shell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Allow me to add my congratulations, particularly with the adversity that the weather put your way.

I hope by this time next year, Moonstone will be receiving similar plaudits.
[She will if I have anything to do with it]

nitrousnige's Profile
nitrousnige

In: Chichester

Well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks again everyone, I still have not come down off cloud 9 ... this weekend will be spent sorting Vinny out & getting the cobwebs blown away with a good all over service & clean. 

Pity that next weekend will be the end of the month, its going to be the weekend after before I get to go out on him Cry no point in losing a full months tax for 2 days.

Anyone want to buy a lil Skyjet 125 ? lol only 8 months old & 1500 miles on it Thumbs Up

Stuey is going up for sale so if anyone is interested his pic is on my profile . (the black bike)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well a great big THANK YOU goes to Mr_P who has pulled a blinder today for me. 

He has lowered Vinny, transferred the bike nav from Stuey to Vinny, and put the heated grips on Vinny too.

All I need is the new battery, which will be ready Monday, something about it being a gel one .. i dunno ! 

Then I will get it taxed & insured & ready to go on March 1st Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Shell Well done you!!!!!! Thumbs Upxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wow shell, you got a gem in Mr_P, he can really shift when he wants to,  nice one - looking forward to seeing you on Vinny really soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yes Nut he has been fantastic, and was half frozen it was so cold yesterday.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I'm late as usual but I'd like to add my congrats too! Keep the shiney side up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you Pond ... you may be a little delayed hon but your never too late Hug

kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

well done shell all u need now is some sun to enjoy it to the full                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption