so long BM

47 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2010 21:44:44 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Paladin's Profile
Paladin

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok! Was it something i said Nutkin? Take care hun. "Ride hard, ride true and watch out for the bstrds in blue!" WinkCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

All the best Tracy....           ...Like a Nut Out Of HullLOL   Hug XK                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

love it XK - I guess I will be back at some point, going to the 2nd 'Ure welcome do in sept, sure to catch you all at some point, night all xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Will miss that smile Nutkin. Take care.                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

SIS how am I gona cope without you there to keep me undercontrol Unhappy, will be looking  for you everywere, have a good one, love you XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

hi nuts,really sorry your going,never met you in person but you and the other LADIES on the site had me in stitches a good few times,wish you all the best in your new adventures and be safe,good luck,edd.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Nuts, I'd like you too know that I'm NOT there for you!...I've took the batteries out the doorbell and the locks have been changed...bloody mess you made of that shelf over the boiler!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Petey, I'm not going anywhere xxxxx   Ghosty - you dont have a doorbell, your mams given me a key and, the joiners coming to sort the shelf....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

sometimes in life, you have to be true to yourself - I will be renewing my membership now                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

glaad you have changed yr mind tracy n decided to stay xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just shows the power of a collective BM hug! Welcome back NutThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

sometimes you don't know what you got til it's going - I'm not going anywhere xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

cheers Craig x                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Glad to see you're back and staying with BM Nut, always nice to know you have so many genuine friends and always best to stick with em, especially when times are tough!  tc much love as always and catch you soon no doubt xxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

will see you really soon BH xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

They seek her here, they seek her there, those BM'ers seek her everywhere, Is she in heaven, is she in Hell, that dammed elusive squirrelll............     NO - She's here on BM - YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thats just cracked me up laughing, cheers Stella LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*shrugs shoulders*   *eats Nut's going away cake...*                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

you never told me cake was involved !! oh fiddlesticks......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 349 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption