so long BM

47 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2010 21:44:44 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for the laughs the last two and a half years you lot, it's been a blast Party  but it's time for me to move on again.   May catch you at a rallies this year, got a few in mind so ride safe,  carry on with the laughs and dance like nobodys watching, cos you can guarantee that Pagan will be there with his camera to record it for posterity  !! going to miss you lot, love Nut xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

If you're gonna miss us that much, then don't go! Just take some time out and peep out of your little squirrel's den at what's going on around you, but keep quiet about it. You can always disable your profile to keep inquisitive folk away. But whatever you do, you've got good friends on here and you can't get shot of us that easily! Good luck and see ya aroundHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Tracy, where you going?  lol  I've not been around much lately but I'm starting to get myself in order and get back on here.   Im sure we will meet up at rallies etc.. whatever you're up to ..have a good one..and take care Kaz xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Mommy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hey nutkins where ya goin, where eva it is you cant go cos we wont let you, like others have said, just take a back seat n watch 4 a bit then come back wen ya gud n ready to                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hey nutkins where ya goin   On a long journey of discovery, wish me luck guys, and remember Nut's cafes always open if your passing                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*waves hanky*   Bon voyage Nuts - sounds like you are on the verge of a great adventure!!     Thanks for all the smiles..... Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Always here for you,I'll be up for a cuppa or something srtonger soon   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

Aw shame, take care, come bak soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I am TeeCee Embarrassed   Always here for you too zel, and don't forget I'm coming to yours soon xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Always here for you kiddo ... you know its not going to be 27 years before we get it together again Thumbs Up And you just KNOW how deep the poo will be if you dont text me reg Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

yes mam.... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

anyway, that's it I'm off - I will check my messages for a while off and on,  so bon voyage and ride safe everyone xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Take care Tracy and i wish you everything you wish for yourself  hun XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Bye Nutkin and good luck Big smile    See you when you return (most folk return shortly after, it's our charisma, they can't live without it lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Bye Nutkin all teh best xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck Tracy,,,,,,hope to meet sometime somewhere and thanks for the support you showed the other week when i needed it... take care....craig x                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good luck trace keep in touch babe!Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I echo all the good luck wishes and sorrow at you leaving as everyone else that knows you Tracey.  You take good care, think positive and be happy whatever you do and whoever you meet.  You know how to reach me if you need to and I will definately be riding up your way when the weather improves so have the kettle at the ready and the cookies baking lol! Stay safe and well always Thumbs Up Much love Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

big hugs Tracey Hug xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5352 seconds. There are 354 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption