Suggestions to improve BM

235 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2013 17:06:39 by JP | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh well, that must mean that the comment against profiles 'last on line more than 3 weeks ago', doesn't actually mean that then!!!

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I wish when you message somebody that all history showed. Im fed ipod trawling though dozen messages to remind myself what they are replying to? ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

If ya didn't have so much correspondence, from so many admirers Rc  Ermm   It would be easier to keep track of em   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
rustychick's Profile
rustychick

In: Herts
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Haha (blushes) that's very true Emz x                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Nice one Z, it is a good point thoCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Good suggestion RC, I will prod the Boss and see if its possible to do it :)

JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

How about the boss showing his face a bit more even if it's just on the threads . That will be me booted off bm then But on a serious note a bit more site control would not go a miss to meany rows being going on for to long on the threads and very little being done about the instigators
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Got to agree with JP on this, it appears the moderators are being left to sort out all the problems on here. Matt should be taking a bit more control.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well it's daft o'clock and I've had what is probably another daft idea Lamp   I was thinking that it might be nice to have a blog on the profiles Approve   I don't think it wouldn't take up much space on the server Ermm   Then we could write stuff on there for people to read Thumbs Up   Adding descriptions or stories to photos Thumbs Up   Readable via another button on the photos Geek   To make the profiles a little more personal Approve   Maybe give a more rounded picture of us  Embarrassed   I also thought it might be good, to be able to have a soundtrack playing while folk are reading/looking Ermm   But unless we only use non copyright music we run into money trouble paying performing rights fees Thumbs Down   Another idea was to have a track of the day supplied by TBFM who is/was a member Confused   Could we upload our "own" music which the reader could activate Question   Or profile owner could set it to play automatically when the profile is viewed Approve  ( with the viewer having the option to mute ? )   Just ideas after all Approve    Not a revolution Wink   I'd be interested know what folk think Thumbs Up   And to hear what Matt says about viability and if it's affordable Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Mz don't get me started on musicians rights as far as I'm concerned all tribute bands should be charged with theft of copyright.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and in some cases JP, crimes against humanity.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

And the welfair of animals                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Not quite the response  I was after JP & 66  Ermm   But I should have expected nothing less from you two LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

LOL but your into a whole load of problem with Music on here FB gets away with it some how but if you want music just open 2 site's.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption