Suggestions to improve BM

235 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2013 17:06:39 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd like to be able to comment on folks photos in their profile Thumbs Up
Any chance of a wee space underneath each pic where we can write a few words ?
The comments could be approved by the person first before being seen by others Big smile

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i like that crimmy sound good that dose 

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i dont think commenting on peoples profile pics is fair !! what if the person takes it negatively it dont matter if they allow it to be seen or not that comment has been made and could hurt or upset people greatly even if you meant well !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

@zzrbabe, totally agree with you on this one as i had a situation a while back where i made a comment (by pm) on a photo on someones profile, that i honestly n truly thought was a compliment and i was immediately accused of saying something that was completely the opposite! If that situation had been open to everyone it could have opened up a can of worms!

I now only refer to pics of peeps i KNOW can take a bit of banter. Life is too short!
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Ditto, thats peeps for you, but I love it bring it onThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Ps Matt, I think this is a fantastic site, so thank you, yes you might get to meet someone, but also if you are a genuine biker there is so much more to it than that. Just breaking the ice, meeting people, and ride outs are the real benefits of the site for me anyway, cheers Mike
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

@plumbski .... Creep! Lol!!

You missed out meeting mad gobby burds who have a need for speed! Remember no spoiling it @plumbski, pm is the way forward, that way ya dont get a telling off! ((Wink))                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

LOOK who is talking, call sign Charlie HandshakeWink                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well you can't be including me in the mad gobby burd thing GBNP.....I'm all sweet, innocent, shy and retiring.......

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

no rb that "mad burd with need for speed" will be pointed at meeeeeee wooohoooo pmsl but linz i have no clue what you mean WinkEmbarrassed  its a vicious rumour and a horrid lie lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Love it you guys, we need more girls like you lot makes life well more interesting                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Ps I love a girl who drinks pintsBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Well in that case, mine's a cider on Saturday night Big smile   Thank god I don't have to do that ladylike half pint thing
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

It will be OK only if you hold you little pinky out while holding the pint pot Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Really Mr N ...well I will try........can I still use the straw though?                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Cider thats loopy juiceBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

And the point....... :-) ok make it a pint of martini and lemonade then.....but I'm not giving up the straw                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Cant say, not pcThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have noticed that some of the events team members and site moderators haven't been on the site for some time.  Is it perhaps time for a recruitment drive??                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

site mods are always on here checking on stuff they may not post all time but theyre always there in the background spying on us and making sure we are behaving ourselves pmsl LOLLOL as for events team members anyone can suggest a meet up or ride out etc Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption