Daily Drivel

460 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2011 14:33:04 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Paul ,,,,,,,,,,, how rude of u not to ask others to join in tut tut                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry.... would u like 2 come up to louth and play with my snowman BJ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee its 7-30 and the snow comes down again in lincolnshire   might get snowed in yet..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not keen on snow just been out and got stuck!! And I have a 4 wheel drive but the 4 wheel ain't working how embarassing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

glad you got home safe zel xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul its a wee bit late now maybe next time lol thanks for asking :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

at what age do you become 'old enough to know better'??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... 41 & still learning Slidy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Depends on what you class as better Slidy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just found loads of food in the fridge and now having a cook off. Is a 4lb pork joint - use before 21st - still ok? 'cause hot pork baps, stuffing & gravy before the pub sound good to me! Hold on . . . win win here, if I am ill, it was nothing to do with copious amounts of alcohol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Best before hon not deadly just after lol   Thats why my granny used to say... trust your nose & give it a good sniff, you will smell if its off, especially pork.   Steak for dinner for us here & home made rice pudding for afters Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i havent got any food to go off ! and the chipy shut boo hoo! ah well gonna have to get my wallet out and dust it off and go buy a ready meal !lolPig                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Why dont old folk know xmas carols ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

They do ... just they have sung them that many times they cannot be bothered any more ... lol another of my grans sayings                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have been trying to get th eold uns coming through Reception to sing with me, they just keep saying 'dont know that one love' ............... are they just saying that to get away do you think???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ahhh  thats a, you have scared me so much I have to get out of here fast before I have an accident ...     either that or you really do have to start singing in ENGLISH... Croation is not widely known here                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thought Croatian was the new black lol   By the whiff of some of em i think they had accidents before i got anywhere near em !!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

can any one help me find my mers calculator ive looked every where??                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Have u looked in the fridge wheely?   That's where I keep all my important stuff   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

no!its notin there either cant be far awayAngry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 844 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption