Daily Drivel

460 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2011 14:33:04 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

How sad are you counting lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

4086 behind me know lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My wild mushroom and spinach lasagne looks nothing like it did on 'Saturday Kitchen'!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

pmsl @ Slidy...........well as long as it tastes ok that's one out of two so not bad lol! Thumbs Up.... good on you, nice to hear about you guys spending time in the kitchen lol!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Slidy thats cos ur eyes dont naturally see in HD LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sildy.. dont worry ... its like the glamour shots that get taken of women with a ton of makeup on ... if they had to do it themselves & did not have others to do it for them it would have looked just like yours Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. As we all know, its not the looks that count . . it tasted great - and gained me a few brownie points! Time now to check just how grateful she was, I've just finished my last job so Im off for a few beers early doors . . . . .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Slidy ... nows the time for you to start on a desert Thumbs Up   Thats gonna get you a TON of brownie points                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

have to agree with Shell Lady on that one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

he he and doing all the washing up will get you even more points too Slidy lol! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i got to go pack but i cant be botherd !                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

u aint gonna have no clothes to wear if ya dont go pack wnLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

im going im going cor nag nag nag nag ! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

it starts...........................................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I bought chco marshmallows today from the German Market in Brum ate 3 feel sick now but they were yummy in my tummy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And did you save one for me ???????? Hug Thumbs Up  Beer (creeps in the worst way imaginable...AVFC may not be that bad after all...perhaps)
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul i have several left of different varaities for u to choose from LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Paul i have several left of different varaities for u to choose from ...............................and wot about the marshmallows bj????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ssshhh drobs i am trying to lead him into a false sense of security LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In louth in lincolnshire.......playing with snowmen  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption