What made you laugh today?

555 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 20:46:46 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

When the hearse driver said to us as we were going into the house, after mum's funeral, 'see you later' I replied 'much later I hope' Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

At least he didnt ask you for your number Kwak lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kids at school were practicing their 'Scottish' nativity play. One of the kids who was playing a wise man was bringing a dram to wet the babys head as a gift. On closer inspection, he was trying to pour the water on the dolls head!!!!Had to quickly explain what 'wetting the babys head' actually meant! Lol!
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

" I have never met a woman with hairy ears, and I have been to St Helens"     classic                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Duno i will tell you when it does, but i think it will be daft.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

A document that I designed had to be turned into a protected format so that the guys who use is can't alter it.   I sent it to the the person who was going to protect it and it really freaked her out when she tried to save it.   The document is entitled ' A Celebration of Life', basically its an end of life document to be used for ppl with learning difficulties.  Everytime she tried to save the document, the title changed to,    'I told you I was ill'....                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Seeing a car with fake reindeer antlers attached to the passenger windows LOL one antler each side.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hearing on the news just now that there are 100's of postmen that are worried that they are not going to be able to empty their sacks before Xmas.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have that problem.......but thats another story lmao....i just saw that on the news too !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield

It was the happiest day of my life, Arrived at church, Wife waiting at the alter, Walked up the isle, kissed her on the cheek   Smiled,    Closed the lid!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

All of the people who responded to my text request asking for a push cus I was stuck in the snow.......You know who you are LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was that the empty message I got? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

LOLLOLLOL....all by meself in the carpark, after phoning Trish to ask her where she was so I could come help her push her car :>>>>>>>>>>

(I believe we have a certain Hobbit lady to thank for initiating this !!??)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL  Alice, i even had a call from Edinburgh....lol   No RC, I just like sending you empty text messages cus I am special xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Also Alice, I never thought you knew such swear words like that Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4492 seconds. There are 312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption