What made you laugh today?

555 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 20:46:46 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

setting my alarm for the F1 grand prix at 6 am.....altering my time on my phone before bed......switching my phone off and it cahngeing the time.....so i got up at 5AM.........arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Knuckles u plum !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mi mate actually biting the dog that bit him the other day. Honest i need some new pants cos there not worth washing he he he he he.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Knowing i beat a yeti's quick wit :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

A girl at work believing that chickens were fed chocolate at easter so they laid all the easter eggs :-) bloody big chickens                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

watchn lee evens dvd   pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm being made redundant and today was sent on a session on doing an effective CV, effective networking, "seeing the positives" etc. It quickly became clear that they'd decided to get rid of the irreverant, razor-witted comedians in one fell swoop....what a bloody laugh. Didn't stop cackling all day
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

seeing the kitten after she had jumped onto the stove ... which had been lit at the time (she is ok nothing hurt) however ... 

Her whiskers on one side of her face are a lot shorter now & ever so slightly melted, it was the confused look she gave me as I creased up laughing at her lob-sidedness LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Pic is up on my profile if you are in need of a real good giggle LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

LOL LOL   The news story about the guy who set sail to Southampton, guided by a ROAD atlas and ended up sailing round the Isle of Sheppy.     I've never laughed at a news report before, makes a change to get some amusing news, I bet he feels really stupid now.                                                                                                                                                                              
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Stalling mi bike on the way home tonight in the middle of 2 rows of trafiic , felt such a t*t ,  but saw the funny side even if no one else did!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tel i would have laughed my pants off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. . .do we have a thread for hysteria ???
Me old mum (97) finally got round to telling me I had a brother 2 yrs older than meShocked 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

better late than never though Alice   (i think ?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Let you know when I pick meself up off the floor !!! No idea where to staart to look for him tho!!                                                                                                                                                                              
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

wow thats some news Alice.....all the best with your search hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sharky's post in the 'What made you smile?' topic LOL    I'm stuck in an office/stores area on a mezzanine floor above the engineer's workshop. I've had to put a codelock on the door to stop people helping themselves, and the only way to get my attention is with a cheapo B&Q wireless doorbell.    I was tapping away on the computer, with a couple of Dragonforce albums on higher than necessary volume when I wondered which prat was taking the mickey by banging on the walls and shouting through the letterbox. Usually it's just the engineers winding me up, the usual lights out or ringing the bell and legging it. Except today it wasn't the case.   It was one of the managers, and I wasn't gonna be distracted. Turns out the guy was skinning his knuckles and shouting for about 10mins before I decided to see who was being sooooo persistent.   After a quick bout of irate back 'n' forwards, it turns out someone had nicked the battery out of the ringer, and he couldn't see the funny side. But hey, I had a damn good chuckle about it LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ken Morley (Reg Holdsworth in Corrie) dressed as a woman for a telly programme, Celebrity 'Come Dine with Me' LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Blimey Alice!   What made me laugh?  Maryann, repeatedly lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom are you in need of drugs yet lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 301 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption