What made you laugh today?

555 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 20:46:46 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Everyone who was cold on their bike...                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

It may of been cold out there on the bikes but it felt pretty dam gud being out thereBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was out on mine, 340 mile run back from Frozen nuts rally and they were well and truly frozen by the time I got back....brrrrr but i was still out there, and it did fell good....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Making Rossi jump  hehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I've just re-read that comment XKL, I need double gates - any joiners out there ?! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

My son made me laugh today. He was a little star Big smile   It was my very much loved Gran's funeral today. My son wanted to go (He's not quite 10yrs old) as he used to visit my Gran in the nursing home when I went.   He was pulling faces at the Jim Reeves and Daniel O'Donnell songs that were played!   Which I thought was fair enough considering he's into Linkin Park!!   The facial expressions he was pulling had me chuckling, love the boy all the world lol. (And yes, he takes after me wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I was just hanging out of the window at work chatting with my mate (shouting abuse actually) when my stupid scarf got caught in the window and nearly choked me to which my boss said was my comeupence for being so unladylike lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

a piece of kipper                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

trikerider's sense of humour, and false accusations. If you wanna know where he is, look in the chat room, he's too scared to leave, got a straight jacket for a pillow. I don't think he's quite got the hang of how to use those jackets LOL    I aint standing out here all nite, my legs ache.                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Im out and im running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

you safe and sound now trike?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Im out and im running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Running? How the 'ecky thump am I supposed to give ya a good hiding now? I can just about wadd... I mean walk never mind RUN!   Thanks for the grovelling PM, I've replied, after I dried it out, you really will have to stop sucking your thumb, the drool makes a right mess of my PMs.   P. S. I recommend E-Life for your insurance LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sitting under the table in the restaurant with my grandson and encouraging him to stuff chips down his mums boots. (Also tied some shoe laces to the chair legs.... never too old !!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The looks on peoples faces when confronted by a monkey wearing man asking for a pic !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

did't realise it was a monkey wearing a man Jackie!!! but still it was a good weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Doh !!!  Hi Bill ur company always makes me smile and laugh xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Laughed for ages after I threw out some bread crumbs for the birds, I didn't take account of the wind direction so the crumbs went Eastwards lol LOL   Well it was funny to me, at the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lol good one kwak. .. I did that once to have them all blow back in thrrough an open window                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A phone call with UKHarley had me in bits .................. geeze that guys funny lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

having the gun shoot a stud into my nose,silence,eyes watering then a delayed  OUCH!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8477 seconds. There are 936 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption