Paintballing Anyone ?????

162 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2009 22:32:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Beeej you have to get an old mod target t-shirt and fix it to your thang gal...its gonna get so many rounds shot at it you aint gonna sit down for a week....lol.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Oi Chav you just wear your pink lacoste i'll spot you a mile away and besides whats this who can bruise the fat brummies ass the most lol   (not sure they wud have a target big enuf!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Man you are getting it big time you and your crew...lol..any way your a dudleyen int ya....lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Them theres fighting words Chav lol me think syou have just managed to go straight to the top of the BJ unfriemdly fire list !!   GAME ON                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am in training as we speak so watch out....beej...look left right behind and in front....mostly above....im everywhere your ass belongs to me...no point in saying game on its already over....lol.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Beej im in front behind under above ya im everwhere....so look out and no ponit in sayin game on its already over biatch....lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

'look left right behind and in front' isnt that part of the Green Cross Code ???   And as for you being above me well ..................   You in training for what 'chav of the year awards' ?   Work on toning them thighs and u may stand a chance lol   This Fat Ass Brummie isnt going down without a fight lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

in fact write your will to your family its over for ya.....beeej died in stoke 09....her ass was so pounded her heart failed...they also say that lots of bullets hit it to....Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey are they your oakleys lol   How are you going to manage to shoot a gun when all u'll be interested in is making sure your designer labels look good lol   All talk and no trousers thats you Chav .................. if all else fails i'll just sit on ya, then ur ass will be mine :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woteva beej....i shall be in war gear...possibly riot gear to take your ass apart big style...by the way are you giving us south of stoke a lift up or what..lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Chav do they do camouflage pattern lacoste or Hennley shirts ??   What has my ass ever done to you lol   And after all that you want a lft ........................... you best bring the opal fruits then or else !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Old boot i will bring pal fruits no probs.....wheres the pick up point....will ur old crate make it ok...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'll have you know Chav i lost my tail today and if owt else i'm in the AA lol or you can puch Mr Muscle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sort out pick up point when i know who i'm taking ok chav                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok beej its all good....let me know when where and all that.....maybe junction 7 would be good....its on way ooop north init.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey do u know how to read a map and everything, and theres me thinking you were born daft or did you just go to night school ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

QUESTION: How can you tell when you've played far too much recreational paintball? ANSWER: When you're hit with something tossed at you and your immediate response is to yell, "Bounce! No break!".                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

On Events now so get ur pic up     GAME ON                                                                                                                                                                                     
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm down for this event. I'll be a fairly static target as i can't really run. So if ya can't shoot, nows yer chance of a bit of target practice. GeekCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blues you can hide behind me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ha i now have an official minder and body guard for the day Big smile

So bring it on LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6523 seconds. There are 727 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption