What music are you listening to?

20352 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/04/2024 10:29:28 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

The Great Wuga Wuga ~ Sir Lord Comic                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Time Passages (Al Stewart), and the occasional 'pssst' of a Moretti been opened.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Black Rock...Joe Bonamassa                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

A mix of 5FDP, Korn, The Hu, Green Day, 'tallica, Slipknot, Soundgarden and Fire From The GodsπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Having a bit of a Foo Fighters day...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Walter Trout today.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

On the bus stereo today...Deep Purple - Greatest Hits,Q.O.T.S.A - Songs For The Deaf ,Aerosmith Anthology - Young Lust..♬♫                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Guess i'm sad . i have a rockola juke box in my living room with my favourite music on it . i was into northern soul and motown .as a teenager . happy music .it still makes me dance today . and the record that always got my eldest daughter to sleep was the righteous brothers , youv'e lost that loving feeling . often had that on at 2 am to get her back to sleep .
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Bet the neighbours were pleased... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Baaaaaach....!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

And now...Hawkwind....Space Ritual(album)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Carmina Burana by Karl Orff                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I've heard of his older brother,Feck...πŸ˜†πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh jinx... I know him well...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just booted my jukebox up which I have on shuffle and first track was Girlschool's Race With The Devil followed by Gun version of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

This is getting strange now just played God Save the Queen (Symphony) from the The Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle from the CD and now playing the vinyl version                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Jerusalem (album)...Steve Earle
I Feel Alright (album)..Steve Earle                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Budgie (album)....Budgie
Squawk (album)...Budgie                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Kickin' up dust - Little Angels                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Heads down, no nonsense mindless boogie - Alberto y Lost Trios Paranoias

Followed swiftly by Levellers;
we are all gunmen
another man's cause
carry me
Julie
what a beautiful day
this garden
😍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9043 seconds. There are 488 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption