What music are you listening to?

20352 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 18/04/2024 10:29:28 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Dance Me to the End of Love..............
Hallelujah.............................................
A Thousand Kisses Deep............................Leonard Cohen.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Waking up to the lovely Eric Bibb - Diamond Days 😍

I do keep replaying 'Shine On' though ... It could be a very long n lazy lie-in! β™₯οΈπŸ’›πŸ’š                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Walkin' and Talkin' ~ Marshall Tucker Band
Come to Me Tonight ~ Barefoot Jerry
My Lover's Prayer ~ Otis Redding

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've now woken up and am listening to Faithless - Insomnia                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

On the bus today will be a Cream greatest hits tribute..adios Ginger..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Very, quiet birdsong β™₯πŸ’›πŸ’™                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Freak like me - Halestorm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Freak on a leash - Korn

Oo-err, there appears to be a theme going on here ...πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

and another

Bleed the freak - Alice in chains                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Shortly I will be immersed in 'TALLICA!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

John Jones ~ Madness                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Latest charity shop 50p special...Joe Satriani...Crystal Planet...πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Deep Purple - Lazy

From the Total Abandon dvd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvYI5OT60k

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well knock me down with a feather.... I'm sure I've just heard some kind of weird n wacky remix of Enter Sandman on a TV ad for Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

Why????!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Best use of a game advert i've heard was using Electric Worry by
Clutch...which i'm now listening to...followed by Broke Down In The Brazos by Gov't Mule....bliss :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Supermans Big Sister ~ Ian Dury & The Blockheads
The Arcade ~ Harry J All-Stars
Jeff's Blues ~ Yardbirds
The Vikings 1 ~ Mario Nascimbene
Stay With Me ~ Gonads
1 2 3 Slam ~ Guttermouth
Listen Up ~ Sham 69
Ready To Snap ~ Wanderers
Shot By Both Sides ~ Magazine
Denis ~ Blondie
The Wanderer ~ Status Quo
Only Madmen Laugh ~ Secret Affair
Barbara Ann ~ Beach Boys
Comin' to You Town ~ D.I.
More Whisky ~ Laurel Aitken
Violence in Our Minds ~ Last Resort
East End Kids ~ Ejected
Right To Fight ~ Argy Bargy
Charley's Horse ~ Vinegar Joe
Too Many Hands ~ Eagles
Nothing to Shout About ~ Guitar Gangsters
Bad Baby ~ Public Image Ltd
Opus 17 (Don't You Worry 'Bout Me) ~ Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
Closedown ~ Blitz
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Little Sister - QOTSA
Dark Necessities - RHCP

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

On the bus today....Taste.."Hail -The Collection"...Rory Gallagher at his raw best..πŸ‘πŸŽ«πŸŽΈπŸŽΈ
And to follow...Walter Trout Band.."Positively Beale St." A 1997 Classic...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Shit Town ~ Warriors
The Right To Rock ~ Keel
Strangled ~ Osker
Let's Twist Again ~ Chubby Checker
About To Die ~ Procol Harum
Give It Up ~ ZZ Top
You Keep Me Hanging On ~ Madness
Crawl Up and Die ~ Stray Cats
When Ya Get Drafted ~ Dead Kennedys
Water Water ~ Tommy Steele
Only You ~ Fleetwood Mac
Baby Baby ~ Vibrators
You Make Me Spew ~ Chron Gen
Voodoo Pappadollar (Live) ~ Poison Girls
Anarchy In The U.K. ~ Sex Pistols
Triumph ~ Generation X
Stepping Stone ~ Idols with Sid Vicious
Prestbury Girls ~ Macc Lads
Page 3 (Another Day Another Girl) ~ Lambrettas
All the Darkness ~ Bermondsey Joyriders
The Power & The Glory ~ Eddie & The Hot Rods
What You Don't Know ~ Twisted Sister
Animal ~ Anti-Nowhere League
King of Comedy ~ R.E.M.
For Your Love ~ Yardbirds
Dolphins Were Monkeys ~ Ian Brown
Got My Mojo Working ~ Allman Brothers Band
Ain't No Mountain High Enough ~ Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
23 Hours Too Long (With Sonny Boy Williamson) ~ Yardbirds
All or Nothing ~ Small Faces
Solo Sax for Two ~ Piranhas
Pre-Road Downs ~ Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
One Law For Them ~ 4-Skins
Hard Road ~ Black Sabbath
Paranoid ~ Black Sabbath
No Lip ~ Sex Pistols
Gonads Anthem ~ Gonads
Get Real Paid ~ Beck
Louise ~ Canned Heat
Off the Shelf ~ Johnny Too Bad

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Levellers - levelling the land 😍
πŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’™β™₯️ it may be an album that's older than my children but it never fails to get me silly dancing! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5952 seconds. There are 366 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption