What music are you listening to?

20352 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2024 10:29:28 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Murder Ballads; Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

On the bus today...
Blue To The Bone...Eddie Martin Band
After Hours...Gary Moore
The Dirty Truth..Joanne Shaw Taylor                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I heard it through the grapevine...Credence Clearwater Revival                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

River's Gonna Rise...Warren Haynes                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Royksopp feat Robyn .. Monument(The Inevitable End version)

https://youtu.be/Zo6UnKr6Bwg                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Snow Patrol - "Crack the Shutters", "Just Say Yes", & "Set the Fire to the Third Bar"
also Parachute - "Kiss Me Slowly"

The songs that remind me of the woman from here I met last year, who stole my heart but then decided things were not to be :-(
Not a day goes by without me wishing she would change her mind & I could see her again.......
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

'The Virus' by Hawkwind. From the 'Carnivorous album' released today/yesterday 16/10. They made the whole album throughout lockdown.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I recently discovered Teddy Swims.
His newest track is called Broke. Video is on YouTube.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

Hawkwind ... Lockdown (Keep Calm) from new album Carnivorous                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hootie and the Blowfish...Hold my hand                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I Wanna Party Like Charlie Sheen......Scuzz Twittly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Devil went down to Jamaica.......... David Allan Coe .                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Turn It Up........Texas Hippie Coalition.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

How Did You Get So Ugly..........Rebel Son.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

A Little Too Late.........Toby Keith.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Crash Here Tonight..........Toby Keith.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

The Royal Scam(album)...Steely Dan                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Twice As Hard...The Black Crowes                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

54-46 Was My Number ~ Toots & The Maytals
Do You Believe in Westworld? ~ Theatre Of Hate
Run Silent Run Deep ~ Iron Maiden
Seven Letters ~ Derrick Morgan
All the Time in the World ~ Nips
Run For Cover ~ Dells
Poor Howard Green Cord ~ Leadbelly
Still I'm Sad ~ Yardbirds
Apache ~ Shadows
Fool for Your Lovin' ~ Moody Marsden Band
My Babe ~ Lightin' Slim
Green Shirt ~ Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Boppin' High School Baby ~ Don Willis
Taken For A Ride (We Think You Don't) ~ Cock Sparrer
Go Let It Out ~ Oasis
Baby Face ~ Bobby Darin
Does Anyone Know Where the March Is? ~ Newtown Neurotics
He Don't Know ~ Huey Lewis & The News
Too Much Junkie Business ~ Johnny Thunders
I'm The Urban Spaceman ~ Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
Mean Streets ~ Skrewdriver
Victims of Future Wars ~ Wall
Hill and Gully Ride ~ Duke Reid
All Out ~ Business
Lorraine ~ Bad Manners
Funny You Should Say That ~ Serious Drinking
Stroll On ~ Yardbirds
Little Wing ~ Eric Clapton
(I'm Your) Victim ~ Girlschool
It Hurts ~ Gene October
Power of the Press ~ Angelic Upstarts
Backwater ~ Status Quo
Closer To The Truth ~ Tony Joe White

Double six's Profile
Double six

Dance Me To The End of Love.......Leonard Cohen.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 330 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption