Southport 19th July

66 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2009 12:40:41 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oops, wont be joining you as I just realised its Ganton Weekend so I suspect I may be feeling a little ahem tired Sunday morning                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Rach,   I will join you all in Southport and then join the ride up to Devils Bridge.   How come that you are not  seeing much of Somerset?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

That's great Richard, we'll see you there then. Not sure of timings but we'll firm those up nearer the time plus you have each others mobile numbers I believe.   We haven't been out on the bikes since arriving Friday night. This weekend has been about spending time with my Sister so we've not gone far at all, plus it's been a bit damp. Off to the really lovely looking thatched pub/b&b in Devon tomorrow and we'll be doing all our biking and sight seeing over the next 3 or 4 days. We might take a scenic route home too on Thursday rather than the motorways. It's been recommended we visit Cheddar Gorge as that's on the way home, might even dip into Wales but that might lengthen the route too much.                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I didn't think much of Cheddar Gorge Roachy.. but would recommend going thru Wales tho... well worth the extra time and miles!!  and go over one of the bridges aswell if you can..(the old one is better than the new one) as it's free for bikers!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I may just meet you all down there seeing as it's only a fifteen blast from mine Smile.                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ive got me kids sunday but ill walk down and say hi as i live in southport                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

It`s on saturday Duns .. lol .. you`ll miss us if you go there on sun ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

evening dave,could do this sat, but hell of a way for me                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

happy days ill ride down then if its saturday                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well if dunans is going you best all wear ur best bib and tucker lol i best stay home not sure i have a sequened frock :)                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

ill be going straight from work. might nip home and put me gucci shoes on tho                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Errr. I thought it was meeting upon Sunday which is the 19th!!                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Hey up Ian .. be good if you can make it sat mate .. Meet up with some new faces as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mite have guessed dunans wud lower the tone , gucci so last year !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Do you Lancs folk have a different calendar to us Question   The title of the thread says Southport 19th July Wacko   On my calendar thats Sunday   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Yes it does Em .. but if you look through the threads, it changes to sat 18th .. Be good if you can make it on rideout mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

where are you all meeting ??                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Gargrave at 10.30 .. See Geoff`s post for full details .. Or see you at southport mate                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Bit of an update.  Weather for this weekend ain't looking too great (Roachy and I travelled 150 miles in torrential rain yesterday and it ain't nice lol). What do people want to do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

A Sun Dance?   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7041 seconds. There are 380 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption