Tan Hill 14th June

66 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 21:18:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aye, there's more!  But unfortunately work gets in the way of movie making!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

The pictures taken by Cassie are now uploaded into the event (http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=475)   Before anyone asks; Yes, the scenery was that stunning Yes, the roads were that amazing, and Yes, the company was (as ever) brilliant   Thanks to all for another great day out.  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Brilliant pics Cassie Thumbs Up  I hope i can get to the next one  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Just watched the video Geoff, what people can't see (but I had a cracking view of) was just how close the crazed beast was to Cathy's front tyre, we are talking inches here peeps!  I doff my lid to Cathy, she handled it superbly and carried on like a real biker Clap   *still feeling bad for blocking the view. Sorry Mr Spielberg, I'll try harder next time LOL*                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Led like a lamb to the slaughter LOL   Might as well get done for a sheep as a lamb LOL   Thanks Geoff for the video and weeble music, I refuse to be known as Weeble from now on tho!!! Wicked!  There's always a black sheep in every flock tho Wink   WK I did not brake for the seagull, I might just have been stopping anyway   !!!   Think it was more luck than judgement I stayed on, but never mind, it was a great day out and thanks to everyone for making it such a good time.  Cassie your pics are great by the way.   Anyway I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail Wink   Ok I'm off before you baaaaaan me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Brilliant photos Cassie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww schucks,thanks peepsEmbarrassed,gotta do something with my hands when i'm pilly(bite your tongue XK)LOL    lovin the vid Geoff and have to agree with Mark,well done that ladyClap    Another great day,thanks allHug                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hi All,   Great day out once again. Thanks to Geoff for all the hard work in organizing the event. Three cheers  hip hip hurray!   Fantastic company and grub.   Can't get enough of the scenery. Really spectacular.   Eventful ride back. Crash on M6 (no one hurt ) Mway closed by Blackpool exit. So 20 odd bikes filtered to the front and waited for the mway to open again . Then it was like the start of the Grand National. Off we go ! 3 empty lanes. Wooohooo!   I'll post the photos I took as soon as I can but I think that Cassie's are superb and def deserve a prize.   Bye for now.                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Richard mate, even reading your posts makes me laugh lol!!!   Grand National pmsl!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Hi to the Tanhill crowd nice to meet u. Enjoyed the ride back. Hope to join you for other rides                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Very welcome mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

The lamb incident!   Only just watched this - brilliant! Well done Cathy for staying shiny side up and taking it all in your stride (not to mention that 'orrible hairpin that came later!).                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

What's with this horrible hairpin? Can't say I even noticd anything out of the ordinary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Don't you remember it, the 1:4 narrow, almost 180 degree 'orrible 'airpin? Well I thought it was 'orrible! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Well I did see one bend that I thought 'That's a bit awkward', but nowt that made me go 'Uummm'.                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Rachel, you are right, it was 'orrible!! On the way up I was expecting it, then thought, well that wasn't too bad. Then, forewarned by Geoff, we encountered IT on the way down!  So us new and newish riders have got one famous hazard out of the way successfully, suppose next we have to tackle it on the way UP!! Thanks Geoff for the helpful advice too!
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Mind, there is a 180 followed by a 180 up hill, off camber part of the Heptonstal - Colne road that can be quite tricky if it catches you unawares and if you don't like the look of it .there's plenty of space to turn round and head back to Hebden Bridge
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Thank god for the sheep on the road !it kept me going at a snails pace , therefor no 'orrible' surprises . lol's                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

The "official" vid! Password bikermatch   http://www.vimeo.com/5201864                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aah - the memories - nice one, Geoff Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8477 seconds. There are 468 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption