New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi just joined BM, hoping to find a nice girl or even a naughty one I ain't fussy, for ride outs and general companionship. I am currently on a CBT riding a UM cruiser named Xena ( one of my guilty pleasures ), I have got my DAS course booked in for the end of the month and hoping to have my full licence by mid June depending on current backlog of test dates.
I have also got a Honda CB350 SG waiting in the wings she is called Claudia ( another guilty pleasure) hmm a bit of a theme going on here! Oh well if any girls naughty or nice want to be a guilty pleasure just send me a message.
Mike.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Welcome Mike, looks like you've jumped right in with posts on the forums and in chat. Keep it up and get along to (or create) some meets if you can.
Good luck with your test when it comes.                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks for the welcome, I have just created an event for the beginning of July, I hope some will be able to do it, I don't know if it has been done before but I will be doing it. Not sure which bike I will be on either depends if I have done my test or not by then.
Toeknee's Profile
Toeknee

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all , recently joined. I'm a 68 year old from the Grand Duchy of Leicester. Started riding just over 8 years ago with 50cc twist and go. Passed 1st test on twist and go125cc at 60 years old, went to Switzerland and back on that bike. When I returned went for my full license as it was slowwww. At 61 passed "A" test bought 750cc. got knocked off a year l8ter. When able to ride again bought Goldwing 1500 , but because not dodgy knees, got rid last year. Now have 2 Honda's. NC 750 adventure and 750C Shadow. I'm a bit of an eccentric and am like a golfer, because I like to play around ( lol) Witte doesn't often ride with me nowadays , so if any of you ladies want to tag along for the company ? 🙈🙉🙊😇😇
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome to BM ToeKnee.
Get yourself along to an event, rideout, rally n meet the members. I'm sure you will find a friendly welcome 👍🏻😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi I'm new on here. I'm Lee from Leicestershire 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome Lee from Leicestershire. 😊

Hope you are finding your way around the site.

Check out the events and see if there is anything you'd like to attend. There is no doubt that you will find a warm welcome. 👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Bikefest in Rugby tomorrow Lee, just down the road for you👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, joined the other day. Still getting my head around it all, look forward to meeting new people and going on ride outs. Reasonably new to biking but love every moment of it. It's broken me out of my shell and opened up a whole new world 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi all newbies, don't be shy now 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

As Ragnar said, don't be shy.
So why not get along to one of the weekend camps or meets always a friendly welcome for all members new and old and there are a lot of old members very old members lol take a look at the threads and events calendar and hope to see you all soon
Jamjah's Profile
Jamjah

In: Northampton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi everyone

Flemingo's Profile
Flemingo

In: Lancaster
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi I’m new here , send me a message if you live in Lancaster area                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all! Been riding bikes since I was a kid. Looking to start up doing more bike meets /rallies etc. Have done plenty in the past and it's great to see some of the larger ones are still going! Nothing better than loading up the bike and getting away for the weekend. Hope to see some of you around soon.
outbackoutdoors's Profile
outbackoutdoors

In: Crawley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

A long standing biker since having my first experience as a kid on my Dad's Cub90, I've had a plethora of different makes and models ranging from an ER-5, to a F800gs, a CBR1100XX, and a few others. I'm in the process of attaining ROSPA Gold on my GSX750F.

I have recently moved to Suffolk from Birmingham, via North Wales, so expanding my social circle with like minded individuals will never hurt! Primarily looking for rideouts and to get me acquainted with the local scene/runs.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome to BM all newbies. Hope you have found your way around the site.

Maybe see you in a field somewhere in the coming months.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for letting me join the group.im ady from Suffolk hoping to find the lady of my dreams                                                                                                                                                                             
Varkneus's Profile
Varkneus

In: Bracknell
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I am a new member. Hi                                                                                                                                                                             
NDowneyBoi1995 's Profile
NDowneyBoi1995

In: Norwich

Hi I’m new and wanna get to know people drop me a message:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello, and welcome, all newbies that I've missed since my last post in this forum.
Hope you enjoy your time here at BM and at BM, and other, social events.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 899 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption