New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11848 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2024 00:49:31 by Sniper68 | Go to original / last post
Stevied1's Profile
Stevied1

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to all new members hope you are all well. Few things to consider.
South Wales camp June
Barmouth camp August
+ The usual rallys and meet ups for a coffee and bacon buttie                                                                                                                                                                             
wacker7's Profile
wacker7

In: Hereford

Newbie by a couple of days here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Francisbarnet's Profile
Francisbarnet

In: Worthing Area

Hi everyone
I am looking forward to riding with some of you in the near future.
I have been on bikes for almost 40 years and done silly things like
950 miles in 24 hours but now I'm 55 I promise to be sensible!
Let me know if the sun comes out 😎

Paul ...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi there , I’m new but have been on here before . After 42 years Of having a bike istopped riding for 2 and half years, missed my life. So bought another bike. Alas unlucky in love so I am here to make friends, ride outs, bike meets . Day events etc.. good to be back :-)
IndianGeoff's Profile
IndianGeoff

In: Brighton

Hello form East Sussex!
It is good to be here, some of the nicest people I have met over the last 40 years of riding have been other bikers!
Anyone else on her ride an Indian Motorcycle?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Welcome to all new members hope you are all well. Few things to consider.
South Wales camp June
Barmouth camp August
+ The usual rallys and meet ups for a coffee and bacon buttie                                                                                                                                                                             
Letmebeyourpillion's Profile
Letmebeyourpillion

In: Northwich

Hello everyone! I wonder what this will bring🥰                                                                                                                                                                             
Lj72's Profile
Lj72

In: Kidderminster

Hiya                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning folks, very new, very old bloke stumbling around finding out how these forum thingies work. Hello to all.
Right, press green bit and see what happens.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Welcome to all the new members jump in the waters always warm and plenty in the planning for the year ahead.
Tetlee South Wales camp in Llandovery 4th June is a good place to start                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep! JP thanks, it's in the diary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evening everyone
From wiltshire just joined BM for a chat in the evenings
Just waiting for the weather to change to get and about                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi there fellow bikers I’m a newbie here                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all newbies

Do what JP (top bloke) says and come and join us at the camping weekend in South Wales                                                                                                                                                                             
Alfie Noakes's Profile
Alfie Noakes

In: Nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi, though not strictly a newbie I’ve not accessed the forums before so I may as well be.
Summers round the corner so seems sensible to say hello.
I’m in Nottingham so inevitably spend chunks of the summer ridding in the Peak District.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey JP
how do I go about booking south wales                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

All of it Jeff? Must be a big gig! 😆
Go to events, june, open event and click attend 😁
If you look elsewhere in forums you'll find more details under event titles
Hope that helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Andy Mac's Profile
Andy Mac

In: Redhill
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Just joined. Anybody near me to hook up for a ride once this silly Covid nonsense is over??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption