New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
philt's Profile
philt

In: sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Welcome to all new members hope you are all well.
Plenty of events being planned for the season ahead stake a look at the threads and events calendar.
June South wales camp
August Barmouth camp
Both open to all members                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello all, New here thanks for letting me Join, im in the Peterborough Area and all being well would maybe like to meet some of you for ride out when weather is better, thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome onboard RC46, check out the events mentioned by JP (above ^^^) they are BM organised, which are all very laid back. They are a great way to meet BMers and enjoy yourself at the same time. 👍🏻😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi to everyone, I’m fairly new to biking passed my test Feb 20 so haven't been allowed to ride as much as I would have wanted. Bought myself a Street Triple in the summer and love it. Still scare myself silly most of the time :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi there!
Not surprised you're enjoying the triple TBH.
I've now got an RS Striple, I was getting a new bike every year after a race accident (Head injury.) in an attempt to get back to where I used to be, it's no wonder that they're so popular with women, so light (For a road bike.) and flickable and mine in sport mode goes abs' banshee at 8Krpm.
Reminds me of a good stroker. Bliddy brill'!
Missing an old big twin at times, so to get that "Rawness" I've started building an old Norton special.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi to everyone, I’m fairly new to biking passed my test Feb 20 so haven't been allowed to ride as much as I would have wanted. Bought myself a Street Triple in the summer and love it. Still scare myse...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

A big fat hellooo and welcome to B M all our newbies, and any returnees.
If you don't make another post just post in this thread and get the ball rolling, to getting your new biker friends and arranging a meet up.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all. New to the site so go easy on me 😊. Hope everyone is keeping sane during these crazy times. Unfortunately no bike at the minute but working on it. My last one was a lovely wee CB500                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Welcome to all new members hope you are all well.
Plenty of events being planned for the season ahead stake a look at the threads and events calendar.
June South wales camp
August Barmouth camp
Both open to all members                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mornin'. New to all this online malarkey with a week on a well-known dating site telling me that I'm not going to find the partner in crime that I'm looking to grow old with – eventually – there.

Lifelong rider working in the motorcycle industry, I do a lot of miles for work, solo, and am hoping to share the ones I do in my freetime with someone I can relate to – rider or pillion, or even occasionally Gromit to my Wallace / Olive to my Stan / Mildred to my George / Nora to my Wally* ‐ and enjoy the freedom that bikes offer.

Sense of humour, the absurd and tolerance essential. Weatherproof and own license a distinct advantage.

(* delete as appropriate)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi. First time posting on the forum (unless I have done so and don’t remember - quite possible!). New to biking - passed my test late 2020 and my Suzuki Gladius is sitting in the shed waiting for lockdown to be eased! Would love to meet some new biking buddies to ride out with. I’m on the south coast - not far from Portsmouth. Thanks for reading.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Welcome to all newbies and especially ones from Pompey.

Congratulations SomeBun on passing your test                                                                                                                                                                             
Greyblokedave's Profile
Greyblokedave

In: Durham

Hi all, Dave joining in. Widowed last year, decided to live. Been riding for more than 40yrs, with stops for the loo and eating. Currently ride a Bonneville that has an unmodified frame, everything else has been! Haven’t had a riding companion or pillion for a few years, help me change that. Love live music, good food, banter. I need exercise too!
Bajanking's Profile
Bajanking

In: Sutton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hey all                                                                                                                                                                             
Vimto66's Profile
Vimto66

In: Preston

Hi, new member from Preston area                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi new on here from chesterfield , can't wait to get out n about again                                                                                                                                                                             
Davey4813's Profile
Davey4813

In: Teeside

Hi just joined so this is completely new to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi.
Been a while since I've been on here, so I am not really a newbie. Lol
I ride a slightly modified 98 fireblade and I am in the process of building a chop from a Triumph Daytona.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone I am in south beds hope to catch up with some of you on a ride out. All the best Phil                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, new here from Essex.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 662 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption