New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Right back at ya alserx 🙂

Welcome to BM. Have a good Christmas and maybe see you in a field or cafe somewhere next year 👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello Oberlix, you put me in mind of Teddy Swims' lead singer Jaten Dimsdale. See my profile, photo album of him. You're famous
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Oberlix
Hi All, newbie here, High Wycombe based looking for more great biker friends to clock up the mile again when we are able.....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi ya. New to the biking world                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Laineyann, your in for a treat nothing gives the feeling of freedom like swinging your leg over a motorcycle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, I've been loitering around here for a couple of weeks so thought it was time to say hello to everyone,
I've been on 2 wheels all my life, my dad got me my 1st bike at 7, swiftly followed by a broken arm, lol.
I'm always up for a crack, rideout or rock gig if there's any on. Hope to see a few of you in the twisties (knee dragging is optional).
RockyS's Profile
RockyS

In: Barnstable

Not sure if this is the right place to say Hi
But i’ll say it anyway ......
Hi from North Devon                                                                                                                                                                             
Pillionshell's Profile
Pillionshell

In: Bury St Edmunds
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi. I’ve been on this site for a while but never actually been brave enough to come and chat. So here goes. I’m only a pillion although thinking about taking my test. Live near Bury St Edmunds and will try and get more involved and hopefully make some friends and who knows find my knight in leathers 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Hi ...Im Chrissy and im new here ....looking for a Long haired biker .... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Morning all newbies and older members making their first post.
You've made one post now join in with other posts in the forums and with luck in 2021 we will be able to get out and about and meet new people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dr ds mobile bike medic 's Profile
Dr ds mobile bike me

In: Manchester

Hi all new here where is everyone from                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Hi.......... Im from just outside Portsmouth                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I guess I'm new. Hey, your ploy works, look, I joined! and yeah, it's been worth it already xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well here goes... Was on here many years ago so i thought I would give it another go...im geoff and im in Henley-In-Arden just outside Stratford on Avon... Own and ride a Xjr1300... So thats it... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Welcome to all new members hope you are all well.
Plenty of events being planned for the season ahead stake a look at the threads and events calendar.
June South wales camp
August barmouth camp
Both open to all members                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, just a quickie, im from pontefract been single for ages just cant find a biker girl to ride with come say hi im friendly and di not bite                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome to BM Dd1212. Hope you find what you are looking for.

With any luck (fingers crossed) we may be able to get out n about in 2021.

Keep an eye on the events and rallies on the forums/calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
philt's Profile
philt

In: sheffield

Hi all                                                                                                                                                                             
Tam401's Profile
Tam401

In: Falkirk

Hi newbie here .happy new year all                                                                                                                                                                             
Mupsie 's Profile
Mupsie

In: Luton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi from Bedfordshire looking forward to getting out on the bike and meeting new people                                                                                                                                                                             
philt's Profile
philt

In: sheffield

------------------hi all----------------------------------

Quote:
big helloooooo to all the newbies ..... welcome to the nut house lol ...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 504 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption