New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Welcome to all the new members hope your all well. Not much happening still thanks to the biggest Chinese takeaway known to man. Still fingers crossed for next season all the regular camps meets rallys and days out will retund with a big bang and plenty of laughs along the way
Hope to see you all then
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi you all..beautiful day for a ride today..x                                                                                                                                                                             
GSTracy's Profile
GSTracy

In: Sidmouth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hello all,
I’m based in Surrey and follow Female Riders UK and Motorbike women on Facebook where I’ve met some lovely ladies. Would be nice to meet some chaps too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Duc888's Profile
Duc888

In: Twickenham
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Good evening all,
Have been a member on here for quite a while but have never really exploited the possibilities of what it has to offer. Im based near Weybridge, Surrey and have a passion for bikes..... having a rather large collection of them it keeps me busy, but would prefer to be out riding them a little more instead of in the shed.
So if theres any interested girls / ladies/ females (whats the politically correct term these days... ive lost track) that would like a ride out, single, group or otherwise then please let me know

Stuart
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi New in here
I’m Lizzie from Bath. All new to me.
Be good to find some local people to ride out with .
Only got back into biking 4yrs ago but loving it 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all I'm new on here - [although I think I might have been a member about 10 years ago!] I live in Leeds and ride a matt black XJR1200 which I rebuilt myself after getting binned in a hit and run a few years ago - I used to do a lot of MAG and small club rallies and gigs before I became a dad and got a dog. I use my bike mainly for work but try and get out to Squires/Route59 or the Sun....
andrewaxllydiate's Profile
andrewaxllydiate

In: Wirral
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi Sandi I'm a newbie on here, how's things?

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Welcome to all the new faces on bm hoping that next season will be the start of the events with all rides camps meets and rallys back up and running. Hope to see you all soon. Jp                                                                                                                                                                             
ukBiker66's Profile
ukBiker66

In: Edenbridge

Hello All, it's been a funny old year (2020), I really hope 2021 is better, I've been on BM a while now but never posted, I've now moved back to the Kent area, looking to get out and about meets etc. Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Craigamadeus 's Profile
Craigamadeus

In: Burnley
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hello all , I’m Craig , live in deepest darkest Lancashire , I ride a bandit 1200 , done plants of rallies in my time , on the bike and playing in bands , toured around France and parts of Spain in my time , stumbled across this site just this past week so I’ve come to see what it’s all about
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome to BM all newbies. Hope you all find whatever you are looking for. Stick your head into Chat, if you're lucky there maybe some of the crazy gang kicking around.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynamoTightstar's Profile
DynamoTightstar

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Morning all, I'm located near Bedford. I ride on and off road so happy to meet up for either.                                                                                                                                                                             
Smogmonster Dunc's Profile
Smogmonster Dunc

In: Teeside

greetings from the North East of the UK here in Billingham, Cleveland where we are affectionately called Smog Monsters because of the smog that used to sit above the region thanks to all the chemical and steel works here but now all gone. I'm in the process of restoring a 1987 Yamaha Virago XV 5353 US import. I got it from my boss who |I do a bit of driving for so I look on it as a free bike. I work 3 days and he pays me for 2. I'm looking to have her back on the road for summer 2021 and restoring her in the front room which I have turned into my workshop LOL
Beanie050's Profile
Beanie050

In: Crewe

Hi, first day on here, so thought I would just say hi for now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome all newbies. As you have probably noticed there's a strange kind of hush all over the world at the moment.

Get involved in the forums, stick your head on chat and get to know the inmates. We don't bite... Much! 🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Razac1983's Profile
Razac1983

In: Ashton-under-Lyn
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi all new member here. Im Andy 37 from Reading but living in Stalybridge these days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Beanie050's Profile
Beanie050

In: Crewe

Hi. Only 2nd day on here,so still trying to find my way around,not even sure if this is the right place to say hello. Hope everyone is ok during this poor year. Lets hope 2021 is a better Yr and we make up for lost time. Dident realise just how many lady bikers are riding now. Hardly any when I started riding back in 76. So a special hello to you lady bikers.
andyxv1100's Profile
andyxv1100

In: bury st edmunds

Hi everyone im Andy a newbie from Suffolk i ride a Yamaha xv1100 Virago, she is in the bike hospital at the mo iv'e got to strip and rebuild the carbs so wish me luck lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone. Complete newbie here. I live in Holmfirth so if you’re local-ish say hi back and good luck everyone in finding their pot of gold 👍🏼                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello 🙋and a mahoosive B M welcome to all our newbies.

(If you enter the chat room please wear a virtual face covering, and a lovely virtual white jacket with buckles on, both in the virtual cupboard behind the virtual door, we're getting low on them, must ask Matt to order some more, oh yes and please don't eat the virtual crayons.) 🤣

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7734 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption