New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello my name is jonathan just saying hi,so were is the beer in this place found the sandwiches :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Bring ya own Jonathan, tidy up the chat room when you leave and turn the lights off. Oh and don't eat the peanuts... the chocolate has usually been sucked off them! 🧐😧🤪                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi mate will do,not seen the peanuts i guess there on the bar                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome onboard Delfox, why not try one of our nice white jackets? Over there on the back of the door. They have lovely silver buckles down the back 😃                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, new to Trike life, just looking to meet new friends, like minded biker rocker types.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bugsboo's Profile
Bugsboo

In: Oldham
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi everyone, im a new member from Greater Manchester, I ride a sportster 48 special and a Heritage Softail                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninjasteve59's Profile
Ninjasteve59

In: Ashford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Just joined, I'm down in Kent. Hi to all                                                                                                                                                                             
Scottishbiker78's Profile
Scottishbiker78

In: Carterton

Hi there, I'm new to the page.

My name is Andy, I'm 41 years old and live in Carterton, Oxfordshire. I'm originally from Dundee, Scotland but haven't lived there since 1997. I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic which I love, unfortunately it's off the road just now as I need to do a few jobs. I'm here to hopefully find a riding buddy and maybe more. At weekends, I'm either out with B.A.C.A (not at the moment due to Covid) or out sightseeing. If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to get in touch
Boska's Profile
Boska

In: London
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hello from under my duvet in Stockwell, I gave up the rollups many moons ago but I still love the smell of gigars especially after a drink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

How do all newbies.
Welcome to BM, have a look around and join in                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hellooo 🙋and a mahoosive B M welcome to all our newbies.

(If you enter the chat room please wear a virtual face covering, and a lovely virtual white jacket with buckles on, both in the virtual cupboard behind the virtual door, we're getting low on them, must ask Matt to order some more, oh yes and please don't eat the virtual crayons.) 🤣

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi everyone hope your all doing well new to the site only been a member for a couple of weeks still trying to navigate the menus very few people here from Scotland so its potentially making it a long ride out for a coffee lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello People! New member from Fife Scotland here.. I don't suppose it is the best time to be getting out and about what with this covid thing but thought what the hell .. I don't ride a bike but it would nice to meet folks and ride pillion..
Whilst I'm here, can anyone advise if we have smileys and emoticons on the site here and if so where can they be found? Many thanks
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello deliliah hope you find what your looking for here,not seen any smile things.......yet :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

😀 How's that for you Delilah? They seem to be far more in vogue in the Chatroom. Anyway welcome to the asylum...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

:-) Thanks for the welcome!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone, looking forward to meeting on the next South East ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello 🙋and a mahoosive B M welcome to all our newbies.

(If you enter the chat room please wear a virtual face covering, and a lovely virtual white jacket with buckles on, both in the virtual cupboard behind the virtual door, we're getting low on them, must ask Matt to order some more, oh yes and please don't eat the virtual crayons.) 🤣
Linzi's Profile
Linzi

In: Cannock

Hi all, I'm new to the site and new to biking! Doing this without any biker mates, so going to be asking LOTS of silly questions, and hoping to make some biker friends here...

I passed my CBT in August but had to wait 5 weeks for my bike to arrive, so now I'm building my confidence back up (very) locally to me, and trying to remember everything I was told before I go on any bigger ride-outs (and no, never pillioned either).

Hope to meet some of you nice folk in due course
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning all from sunny Portsmouth. I am new to the site. Been riding around 5years. I ride a 97vfr 800. Anyone want to say hi feel free 🤟🏼                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8945 seconds. There are 399 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption