New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11847 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2024 12:59:26 by Needaridingpartner | Go to original / last post
Crooozer's Profile
Crooozer

In: Edinburgh
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Blimey, that's a turn up for the books .. a boot wiper!!

Welcome, come on in.. ......

《Spits (on boots), polishes, remembers CV19, apologises》
Thanks @ Lindsay.
Best for CBT @ SuzukiShelley

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just joined ,am from Newcastle Upon Tyne,Hello.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, new member from Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire..
Be great to get to know new people..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I new here. I recently moved to Milton Keynes, and ride a Z1000sx.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard VN and Trunkie.

Dipped your toe in, why not jump right in? The water's warm ... Err, ok warmish!

Get involved on the forums/chat, and check out any meets or rideouts, they are great opportunities to meet members and get to know people.
Just Mitch's Profile
Just Mitch

In: Manchester

Good afternoon all , mitch from Manchester just popping on to say hello                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi, just back after long absence Nice to see some names still here. Let's look forward to a better year ahead. Hope you're all well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scoobydoo81's Profile
Scoobydoo81

In: Nottingham

Hello all. Didn't realise this site had a forum d'oh. I'm relatively new to the Nottingham area and looking to find some bikers to go on rides and meets with. It's a bit late in the year I know but hey better late than never.
I mainly go on solo rides around the peaks but would really like to join others as I'm used to being a pack rider back down south. Don't be shy and come say hi.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all - just joined this evening - recently divorced and really missing the pillion passenger life - I have at least 14 years experience and can provide references if needed 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all newbies welcome to BM and do what Lindsay's say.

A right hook from her hurts if you don't listen.                                                                                                                                                                             
Typical man's Profile
Typical man

In: Maidstone

Hi all, just joined today. I’m in Maidstone and looking to meet people for ride outs or just drinks if the weather’s crap! Gave up riding in all weathers years ago! I just ride for fun now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hellooo 👋 and a big fat welcome to all newbies/returners.

Scooby, BM has 11 forums and a chat room. 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

In: Gloucester
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi all, I'm here to makes some friends and I hope find some new places to visit around the UK on me NC. The only weather I avoid is -5 or lower and Snow, that's it. Happy riding peeps!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evening all - just joined so checking in.

Anyone near Broadway this weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning all, new as of yesterday evening.

Fingers crossed I get to meet some bike enthusiasts, go on some rides, all that good stuff.

Look forward to speaking to you guys 🤘🖤                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome to BM

You have all made your first post, may you make many more.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, just joined ,is this plenty of fish for bikers....😆 ,I've been riding for 30 years and ride for fun, hopefully meet some other nutters to play with at weekends .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone, new member, just joined. Lovely weekend for a ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
dmb414's Profile
dmb414

8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi all, just joined from the South East. Hope to meet some of you on the road before the snow comes!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hellooo 🙋and a mahoosive B M welcome to all our newbies.

(If you enter the chat room please wear a virtual face covering, and a lovely virtual white jacket with buckles on, both in the cupboard behind the door, we're getting low on them, must ask Matt to order some more, oh yes and please don't eat the virtual crayons.) 🤣

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 295 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption