New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all, been a while since I’ve posted! Look forward to meeting some of you in the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hello and welcome all newbies, hope you have a great time here with us, and out and about (eventually) at BM gatherings. 🏍️

Aly62's Profile
Aly62

In: Ormiston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi to all from Bonny Scotland, i guess i'm new here and am trying to quit the cigs, rocky road ahead:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello! Returning member having deleted my old profile yonks ago.

Never had opportunity to meet up with anyone last time, seem quite sparse on the northern (better ;) ) side of the border?

Based in SW Scotland, near Dumfries :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smiles! Welcome back and agree.. too few active folks up here in the frozen North.
Wish I was 30yrs younger! LOL Now are those baby blues filtered in or for real? :-) David                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like it up in Dumfries, it’s a beautiful part of Scotland.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's certainly not a bad part of the country :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The ride from Dumfries to Ayr is spectacular 800GSA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I’m a new member, I did have a Hornet, now I’m riding a Tuono and love it.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Welcome to all the new members hope your starting to get out now and making the best of what is left of this season.
2021 can only get better stay safe and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Grampasaurus's Profile
Grampasaurus

In: Peterborough

Reborn biker, recently joined. Looking forward to meeting up with fellow bikers.                                                                                                                                                                             
AlexC's Profile
AlexC

In: Belfast

Hi everyone !                                                                                                                                                                             
The Nun's Profile
The Nun

In: London

Hi everyone, new here, hope you're all well. I'll look out for events but sadly most are cancelled due to virus, are there any events happening near London does anyone know? Thanks, much appreciated!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello! Newbie Rachael here. I enjoy riding pillion but never taken the plunge to ride myself. Hoping to make new friends and ultimately meet someone who is looking for a permanent pillion :-) Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Morning all newbies, Welcome to BM and like JP said "2021 can only get better stay safe and enjoy"                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hellooo 👋 and welcome to all recent newbies, if you can't find an event near you why not organise one yourself?

The events organisers, on BM, will be only too happy to give you their advice about organising it.

Igytom's Profile
Igytom

Hi and Hello,
I'm new here and fairly new to motorcycling. I got CBT in Feb and my first bike CB125F in March this year. Done just 2100 miles so far. But I go riding around Cornwall in August. Maybe, I could meet some of you on my way, somewhere there? :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evening all, new to all this so be gentle :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all! New to the site, gonna see what it's like, looking to make new like minded friends!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard all newbies!

Roll on 2021, hopefully the year that never was will be over n done with🤞🏻 ... Just don't hold ya breath or the Smurfs will start taking over😉                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 326 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption