New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11841 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2024 09:29:46 by Bigmarc | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Redkaz its always quiet this time of the year why not get along to 1 of the partys Hallowistmas or the southern softies Christmas dinner mett a few faces and see what is on offer for next season                                                                                                                                                                             
Beerygilly's Profile
Beerygilly

In: Lydney
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello!
I’m new and ‘just’ a Pilly (love that new word) so I’ve jumped in here as I miss my rides. I have lots of biking friends but I work unsocial times so wanted to find a bigger group of people where I might find more friends. Trying to find a win-win for us both. Happy to offer petrol money, friendship and interesting conversation. I’ll try to get to events too. Cheers!
Kevster276's Profile
Kevster276

In: Aylesbury

Hiya, is Sunday Antisocial Hrs for you I'm up for a ride Weathers supposed to be ok ? Interested?🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all, Mike here, newbie ... Be gentle lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
04jivex's Profile
04jivex

In: Rayleigh

Newbie here! Love riding, would also love to meet someone with the same interest. 26 from rayleigh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi people                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad) all newbies. :)

There are still opportunities to meet the 'inmates' for a bit of banter and lots of chat before 2020 arrives.
Check out the Events Calendar for more information on;
* Hallowistmas
* The Chinwag at Squires
* Southern Christmas Dinner Weekend

If you have the ability to get to one, or more, of the above I am sure you will find a bunch of friendly, likeminded folk.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello 👋and welcome to BM all newbies. 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lumbo's Profile
Lumbo

In: London

Hi everyone.. Lets see how long it takes me to figure out how this all works.. It feels like first day at school.. lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Honda rebel lady's Profile
Honda rebel lady

In: Carlisle

Hello folks - just joined and hoping to meet some biking buddies!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Evening all newbies, welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                             
brad1231972's Profile
brad1231972

In: barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

hi im from barnsley south yorkshire just started out riding got my cbt a couple of months ago i know iv only got a 125 scooter at the moment but planning on doing my full bike licence in the new year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome onboard Brad. Good Luck with the riding in the New Year!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nightowl45's Profile
Nightowl45

In: Stoke on Trent
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hi all, my names 'Bo' 🙂
I'm from a family of bikers but only just now starting out on my biking journey, as only ever been a pilly in the distant past but now able to save and make my dream of having a bike of my own a reality.
Have added a few photos to give you a little insight into me.
Look forward to chatting and seeing you at biking events. My first is Hallowistmas ... Bo
Bikerboi01530's Profile
Bikerboi01530

In: Coalville
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi im sean I have not long signed up                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi new member looking to meet new friends and join in some runs                                                                                                                                                                             
sonico33's Profile
sonico33

In: Teeside

hi all, another newbie here lol, I'm recently single ( 6 months ) but that means I once again have a bike lol, so ..... every cloud etc , looking to get together for a few rides out , a few laughs and maybe meet the woman of my dreams !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone.

New here, so thought I'd say hello. Looking to get a bike in the next couple of years to go exploring on and thought it might be a good idea to find people to ride with. So here I am. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi all. i cant seem to find the bargains. this is b&m isnt it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Pasini, we're all bargains on here.
I'm still in the basement (been here forever) 😂
Welcome to BM, all newbies 👋                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption