New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Jonnybegood666's Profile
Jonnybegood666

In: Llandudno
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello new here looking to get out abit more on me bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton

Hello. New member just starting to get involved                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome JBG and PDS and all other newbies on the page before.

For you first BM meet why not come alone to.

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
LisaElaine's Profile
LisaElaine

In: Chelmsford

Hi I'm another new member, and hoping to meet up and use my bike more. In recent years I've not been out much and first rally this year was September, I'm now going to my third.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Stop smoking and start vaping!! Watcha all, newbie here....well...been on the site a couple of months just flicking through profiles and where people are to my location like ya do lol! My bike is a kawasaki 1600 Classic beast of a bike! Got it in single mode at mo till Superbike factory get me a new Mustang pillion seat seeings the ba####ds stole the one on the bike when I bought it!!!! Grrrrrrr!
Willow258's Profile
Willow258

In: Norwich

Hello all. Im new!                                                                                                                                                                             
Monoxide's Profile
Monoxide

In: Stockport
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi I'm Stuart from south Manchester fairly new rider looking for friends and people to ride with                                                                                                                                                                             
Bostromboy69's Profile
Bostromboy69

In: London
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Morning all, just joined up and looking forward to chatting and meeting up for fun and ride outs with similar folk.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Everyone, looking forward to chat and meeting some good people on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard all newbies. I'm sure by now most of you will have found your way around the forums etc. You've dipped ya toe in, so be brave, why wait? Jump in and get yourselves along to an event/meet or two before the festive season arrives!

Check out the events Calendar there are still things happening, no doubt you will meet some of the inmates, we don't bite ... much!😉😁
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Welcome to all new members this party is open to all members + a guest be it wife hubby partner riding buddy or even your cellmate

HALLOWISTMAS PARTY

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Rideofyourlife0's Profile
Rideofyourlife0

In: Market Rasen

Hey there everyone!                                                                                                                                                                             
Runout's Profile
Runout

In: Orpington
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi Everyone, I'm a new member from Orpington, Kent and I thought I'd say Hi x

Georgeegaunt94's Profile
Georgeegaunt94

In: Burton
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hellooooooo fellow bike lovers                                                                                                                                                                             
helenS2R's Profile
helenS2R

In: Northampton

With my sense of direction it's taken me a while to find this page of the forum!!
New (geographically challenged) member saying 'Hi'                                                                                                                                                                             
Milf27's Profile
Milf27

In: Romford

Hi everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi to all the new members on BM take a look at the events on the threads and calendar and come along and meet the family.
Hallowistmas party nov 23rd Burton upon Trent
Southern Softies Christmas dinner December 6th/8th Eastbourne                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi newbie here                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad) all newbies. Relax the inmates only bite when asked!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello all new here joined yesterday. Not sure if im going to stay yet as seems a little slow. I have a honda cbr600f5 on a 05 plate. Its my 4th cbr so yes love them. Hooe to meet a few of you for rides out                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption