New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11848 Posts | Latest replyย on 19/04/2024 00:49:31 by Sniper68 | Go to original / last post
Spanish Dreamweaver's Profile
Spanish Dreamweaver

In: St. Austell
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi all new here!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good evening folks, just joined today! I was a bit nervous about joining, as I've always been around bikes and bikers, but my late husband said I wasn't allowed a motorbike. Bless him. Basically I'd love to get involved and go to events, make good friends and have a blast.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome fellow newbie! Hope you have fun here.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi all new here!!

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to all the newbies just jump in the water is always wet err I mean warm

This is open to all members

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello everyone. I'm Ian, or Scoob to my friends. Based in Goole, I've a VStrom 1000 and planning to tour Ireland first, then Europe. Been a biker for longer than I care to recall and still chasing the white lines looking for thrills on the road.
A cabbie by profession, I run a small business up in Selby, North Yorkshire.
Spent most of my life trucking all over the UK until a couple years back when I started the business. Just sold my ZX6R and Honda CBR 600FX as too many previous broken bones prevented me using them. Now resigned to touring but determined to stay on two wheels.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Welcome onboard Superscoob71
You're not too far away, I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point. Hope you are finding your way around the site! ๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Roadeater60's Profile
Roadeater60

In: Kilwinning

Evening all. Trying to find my way around here. Been a while since I have done anything quiet like this, so apologies if I tread on any toes, and make a few gaffs.
Hallowistmas sounds good, will have to see what happens about the four lettered word.

Stay safe all
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi I'm sue had account for a while just never used. I'm a pilly filly at the moment 30+ yrs experience. Now time do pull finger out and do it myself. Looking for friends mainly in preston and surrounding area. Come say hello.                                                                                                                                                                             
GBG69's Profile
GBG69

In: Runcorn
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Recently joined so thought I would say hi....                                                                                                                                                                             
Davemac19 's Profile
Davemac19

In: Hull
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome on board all newbies. Check out the events calendar and get yourself along to an event to meet some of the inmates๐Ÿ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackie K's Profile
Jackie K

In: Dursley

Hi All!
I'm very glad to have been able to join this forum! I am a 33 year old lady who has just moved from Cape Town, South Africa, to Faversham (Near Canterbury) in Kent.
I have been riding just under 2 years and have a F650GS twin, which is on its way here from South Africa. I will only have it mid-December, which I believe is not ideal riding weather, but once spring arrives I hope to be able to ride out and explore this lovely country.
I'm looking to meet people from my area, both to ride with and also to just hand out with like-minded individuals. Send me a PM and let's get chatting!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, good evening, how are we all? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome to BM, Jackie K, Jewi and Stevie1. Hope you are all finding your way around the site, it can be a tad daunting at first but I'm sure you will find that we are a friendly bunch!

Check out the events calendar, there are still opportunities to get out and meet other BMers (Hallowistmas and Christmas Chinwag Squires [North] & Southern Christmas Dinner Weekend etc)
They're a great way to meet folk, make friends and have good time all at once! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

In: Coventry

So, erm new here....hello...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard Swinny. See my post above re meeting inmates                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, newbie here :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello and welcome to BM all newbies. ๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Ellejj's Profile
Ellejj

In: Bristol
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Eyyyy!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6270 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption