Dis-organised Chaos

167 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2009 20:51:48 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol!!   Cross my hand with silver and we shall see what we shall see!   Actually, it did run THAT smoothly!!  Or at least whilst I was filming lol!   Anyone seen Napoleon yet?   I was thinking of doing a second vid (as I got a lot of data from this one) of all the nice roads we rode, rather than an instructional type vid.  Watch this space.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Cracking vid Geoff , when u putting part 2 on ? As that was only part o the journey . Hope you got that nice muddy hairpin .                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I hang my head in shame FJ.   I changed the memory card, turned on the camera     and forgot to press record!   Anyway, I don't remember any muddy hairpins?  Which idiot sent us down there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up Geoff Part II wiv the 'dambusters' music, please Big smile         Just seen above post Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

An oops fk bugger moment there then Geoff .

Shame to have missed the best bit , oh yes that would b u Geoff

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Another vid if anyone fancies it. Again, password bikermatch   http://www.vimeo.com/5113993                                                                                                                                                                               
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hey how fab is that!! Well done Geoff, great bit of videoing. Think I even caught a glimpse of me. Always wondered what I looked like on me bike. Great stuff. Smile Was a great day out and shows everyone who didn't make it what great weather we had Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Will ya go follow someone else for a bit or at least wait until I'm a better rider and stop braking round the bends!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I do think that next time I film a ride out, I should look at changing position amongst the group as the ride progresses.  This way I should be able to get footage of everyone.   But not Sunday perhaps as I am probably going to be leading.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Oooooohhh Bendyyyyyyy

Another good vid Geoff Thumbs Up

I was behind u a lot of the time too Rachel , and i gotta say u had some nice lines thru the bends , keep up the good riding Thumbs Up

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Any thoughts on a start point/date for the next chaos run                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Skipton 23rd Aug Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how come you film the ride outs geoff ????                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Why not film them Ian???                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

"how come you film the ride outs geoff "   Good question!  I guess because it helps to remember the day and nothing else.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Because in 50 years time, if any of you are still around, it'll be good to see the vintage bikes if nowt else Thumbs Up   Ultimately this may become "archive footage"   For the National Museum in Bradford Keep up the good work Geoff Approve  I hope to be joining you all soon, now that Duke has "new boots an panties" LOL A bike mounted camera is next on my list    Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

23rd august good 4 me Steph , skipton also good 

Anyone else?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok,ok..was just asking, as a friend of mine mounted a cam on his zx10, ended up binning it in a round a bout,                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

hope i can make the next one FJ , all the comments on the last were 5 star ! will you be doing the BDB in august?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

23rd August? Have no plans so far so that's a good date for me.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6951 seconds. There are 424 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption