Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

285 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2009 14:07:19 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Me too Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Cassie and all,   Def on for a trip up to Edinburgh. Large apartment would suit me. Can't do camping . Nothing to do with me of course but my bike has nightmares if its left outside overnight. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.   Would love the trip to be mid summer so as to get maximum daylight.   Where do I sign? WoooHooo                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You really need to start another thread for this Edinburgh trip folks....Im getting confused...hey and dont say its down to me being a dumb blonde!!! (cos mine comes out of a bottle!! LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Dumbness Shocked   Out of a bottle Question Shocked                                                                                                                                                                               
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2285 seconds. There are 347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption