Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

285 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2009 14:07:19 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Craig, I like the idea of an overnighter. Some of us had one in Blackpool last Oct. Great fun. I've never been to Newcastle, what about one there. I seem to recall you know the good places to visit ( or are we more interested in the seriously bad places )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

need to go a lot further for an overnighter than kielder.....there's nowt there for night times!!!!! might think of route soon for day outing... I'll have a run up there this wkend and check out some roads and distances etc.... possibly hartside over to kielder and back to otterburn etc???? I'll try it first!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NapoleonShocked and here was me thinking you were a proper gentlemanLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Oh yes, definitely enjoyed it.  Don't usually plan anything else when there's a whole day trip out, but I hadn't seen my mate for soooo long and didn't seem right to cancel last minute.  Anywas it all worked out in the end!! But I look forward to another meet another time, and an overnighter as well sounds good to me Big smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Richard---I think blackpool is probably better than Newcastle for a nights stay,  and a lot cheaper.... even I wouldn't spend the night in newcastle!!! every place is bad, but then you have the good bad places as well, but it wouldn't be fair leaving the girls behind!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK--if you are reading this it was your idea of an overnighter so get planning-----seems to be a lot of interestThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does nobody else fancy scotlandCry its not as far as you think and don't have to go north,perfect for an overnighter.Fantastic scenery through northumberland and perfect circular route taking in coast one wayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

for an overnighter it might have to be a wkend when school hols are finished!!! sept-oct???? otherwise its the camping gear!!!!or the stars!                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

If we were to do Scotland I'd suggest we decide on a venue and then allow people to book themselves.   But I'd be up for leading a quicker group up the A68 or the A7!!  Oh yeah!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think thats a good idea for any venue Geoff.... As you already know its a nightmare trying to book dates/numbers of peeps/types of accommodation etc Even for any day trips on BM there is nothing stopping peeps from arranging overnight stays themselves.. deffo up for the quickish ride, future points pending!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right,heres what i'm thinking.Run up inland on the sat,sat night in Edinburgh,home the coastal road sunday.All beautiful roads and close enough so 125s can manage it.Dosen't matter if theres groups at different speeds as long as we all know where the final destination is.Am looking at city centre apartments(party padsTongue) sleeping 12-20 if anyones interested but plenty accomadation to choose from if people want to sort their own.Loads to do on sat nite in Edinburgh and not all involving alcohol!!fancy another ghost walk myselfDead.anyway peeps,what do you think?
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

That could be very interesting young lady Big smile     (sleeps 20 Evil Smile)   I wont be spoiled for choice Unhappy   see chatroom above Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Now, now BC, ya know I was taking it easy on wet roads, Wink, show ya the dry line sometime, Thumbs Up.

Nice one Geoff, officer material, Thumbs Up, as for the movers and the shakers, Ian oofs it a bit dun he HFG, bet ya liked that, Big smile. As for Roachy, ya sure moved your CBR too, bet you'd be glad to have that at full ahead, Thumbs Up.

Soz Kaz, pushed off early for long trip back, but thinking about it, would/should have come back wiv ya, more fun in numbers hey, Thumbs Up. Did need them waterproofs, on the way back, didnt we, luckily I had just pulled into a garage as it really started hammering down nr York, so stayed nice and dry, Big smile. BC's arse got soaked though, spray from the back wheel, LOL, that bikes gona need a damn good clean when I get back home. No more biking till Fri, Disapprove, stuck in Watford on business now.

Good going all, V nice turn out and great fun, Hug & Big smile all.

Now to ave a look at em there pics, Big smile.

PS XK what, where, was she? LOL and EM, thats two things I thought I'd see ya at, thought I'd see the legend, Thumbs Up

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sorry NK but it seemed a bit rude to say "I'm off out" when peeps come to se ya Ermm So another time my friend, thankyou for your kind words Thumbs Up Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

I'm up for Edinburgh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

May I make a suggestion, so as to save confusion, to start a new thread for a different venue / event? The title of this thread is Squires to Whitby so folk won't know to look here for details of another event taking place elsewhere.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Yes Kwak, of course you can.                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

would like to do scotland but will go camping yep cassie was there but you got to belive in santa to see him karey, jj hern,suzy,and the rest all seen me well maybe next time                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah  tb .. i beleive! Thumbs Up    Santa sings and dances too Wink   I would like to do Scotland too.. love it! my favourite place. I wud most likely be camping.   ooops... Cass.. do u wanna start a new thread ?                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I believe in Santa! and elves and fairies! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption