Squires to Whitby The Scenic Route

285 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2009 14:07:19 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great pic Mark!   Ian - that's because I know how much bother you could get in, risking your back like that! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Photos of two of our members flashing coming up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

TWO SLIPPED DISCS!!! Lol!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahahah great pics !!  well done !! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Awww Ian - & what a lovely save it was too!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

Lol!

All I can say is it's a good job I was there!

Not a St John's ambulance person in sight!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ian-some people would not have risked thier backs... might have thought she was beyond savingDeadOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

Never Big smile Say goodbye to your N*ps Craig... I can hear Stella's revenge approaching from here!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have added some pics taken at Stokesley and The Lordstones. Met up with Craig, Blue & Cassie at Stokesley, where there was a continental market going on. Also joined by Craig's buddies Joe, Pat & Les - nice peeps. Was attacked by a dangerous gravestone int chuchyard. Then on to Helmsley to wait (an wait an wait) fer the lost boys (an gals). All downhill after then - well up first, over t'moors, then down down deeper an down. The 125ers did really well Clap, and they kept an eye on Herne. If u can do these hills (an u can), then u can do anything. Sutton Bank is nowt in comparison. Quick blast to Whitby fer the much awaited fish n chips. Nice to see Rosie all luved upHeart - how much was the room? Shame we had to go home; perhaps we could stay overnight next time? But wot a brill day - thanks to allThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK----like the idea about an overnighter sometime/somewhere. keep everyone around for more than a few hours with a good night out sounds good... youth hostels/b&b/lodge/camping????etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Richard-----photo's???? are them your pics?? did not think I got captured!!!!!Embarrassed Still--just need the girls to match my pics nowLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nice pics wish it hadn't been so far away or if it had been an over nighter I would have been able to make it. Just can't ride those sort of distances both ways in one day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

There's always room to pitch a tent at mine Thumbs Up For future reference Big smile Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks Em really appreciate that offer, really gutted I can't make your bm camp over. If its still ok though I will take you up on the offer for the car and trailer for the farmyard. If ever you fancy a visit this way your always welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Cool Thumbs Up   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hey I really enjoyed Sunday and meeting up with you all. Most of you I've not met before, but hope to meet again. Was a great day out (even though I only made it as far as Helmsley) Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

At least you made it that far Thumbs Up     unlike me Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Suzy,-next meet you attend you may want to keep the whole day free... As you probably found out the meets are vary relaxed with plenty of stop time for coffee and chats etc which to be honest is probably the best part of the day... There is never any rush to get anywhere which is good for all riders capabilities..... Glad you enjoyed it......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you were not forgotten emzed, questions were raised as to your whereabouts.... Next time?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Another fantastic day out,too many people to mention but all contributed something special to the dayHug    Santa,didna ken you were there,who were you???was gonna sit on your knee and whisper in your earWink    Lovin the thought of an overnighter,maybe we could even venture north of the border(pleeeaase)    So is it Keilder next Craig?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 375 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption