Possible ride out/meet in the Dales

98 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2009 17:15:20 by Karey | Go to original / last post
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cant do this one either as gotta take my lad up to scotland..have a good one folks and ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

OK while all the excuses are coming out. I can't make it either. I'm having a new car delivered on Friday. So, enjoy it anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Working !!!  Can't even thro a sicky , boss's dad lives jus down the road from me .                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I'd love to join you folks but sadly funds non existent till after Easter Cry  So Duke will sit and sulk on the drive as all those other "big boys" go howling past mine all weekend Unhappy   Em Thumbs Down Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

would love to but on my way to East Leeds Lions rally, maybe next time                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

last nightshift tonight, finish at 6am in morn so will still be there... I'll be the one drinking several black coffee's in services!! need to keep awake!!Sleepy....craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

The weather men, in their infinite wisdom, have decided it's going to be heavy rain tomorrow Cry.  We'll still be braving the elements and will be at Scotch Corner services at 10:30, although we'll totally understand if anyone decides to give it a miss.    We're always up for a tootle through the Dales, so I can easily arrange a repeat of this ride out for another day so that all you lucky people who are either working or going to the East Leeds Lions rally (lucky bu££ers) can enjoy this ride.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

fookin rain!  but we're british ..we can put up wiv it!!  Thumbs Up     Have a great time, all you doin the Dales run..and I hope to join you on the next one,,, riding myself ..hopefully !!   Tek care.. have a great weekend!                                                                                                                                                                               
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

you too Karey and keep a tight rain on DC you know what she's like for going walkabout. 10.30 see you at scotch corner.                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..Will do Kenn...altho shes more than a handful.. i will have my work cut out lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Shocked i dont know what you both mean!!!!! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl...yehhhhhh rite !!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

OMG torrential rain in aggrogate, hope youve all got your waterproofs and thermals.... take care everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Back everyone....great day..despite the weather, company was excellent as always, great ride and roads and nice journey back through skipton, arrogate! withrain, and nice stroll up a1 home (honest officer, was sure I was looking at 100 KPH not mph)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

222miles in total. had a great day and lifted my spirit a bit...... Thanks to everyone, Blueboy for being our tour leader for today, obviously backed up by cassie!!!!Thank you both...Thumbs Up Thanks for joining us Napoleon, hope you enjoyed the dales and arrived home safely, nice to meet you>>>>>>>>>>> Geoff and Roachy, great company as expected,,, And last but not least Well done Roachy for wanting to do the full ride in not so good weather conditions, Clap(my mates would have turned back hours earlier) Geoff's tuition is obviously workingThumbs Up Really good end to a terrible week for me, cheers everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

We're back home safely too.  210 miles, pretty good for a day out in less than perfect weather.   Saying this, I do think looking back at it that the weather gremlins were looking elsewhere for most of the day.  Pretty horrible weather riding up the A1 to Scotch Corner after which it cleared up fairly well until around Buttertubs.   Putting my leggings back on at Devils Bridge worked it's "Waterproof Law" magic as the rain eased for the ride home .... mostly!   All in all though, a brilliant day over some fantastic roads.  Well done and many thanks to Blueboy and Cassie for arranging it.  The first of many I hope.   I'll sort that vid out as well and get that posted soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I nominate that on next ride out, even if sunny, you put waterproof's straight on Geoff, they seem to do the trick!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Aforementioned video.  Had tried to get it down to five minutes, but it was hard, so it stands at around nine instead.  Good though.   You need to allow it to load after you press play, which shouldn't take long dependant on your connection speed.   Password if asked is "bikermatch"   http://www.vimeo.com/4103051                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Finally can get to this thread!   Had a fab day out, really enjoyed it. Sorry for slowing you all down but I expected to be part of the 125/newbie rider clan, (next time Cassie!).   The video is good although next time Geoff needs to move around a bit so everyone gets filmed!   Cracking day out and I didn't even mind getting soggy for it but I'm with you Craig, never let Geoff take his waterproofs off!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs UpClap Shame I couldn't make it. Still, Tan Hill to look forward to.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7520 seconds. There are 684 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption