Possible ride out/meet in the Dales

98 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2009 17:15:20 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

One man's encouragement is another man's provocation. Easy to be mis-understood. I should know. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Thanks XK I know you understand mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

then surely  we should all ensure we dont cause provocation then !                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

You didn't say owt about getting Kaz to get out on her bike Herne, your words were: Thought the purpose of the bike kaz was so you could go to rallies on it ............What a waste

In my opinion, criticising a brand new learner rider for not going to a rally on a bike isn't exactly encouraging them. That's why I assumed you had to be joking. Nobody called you a "b*stard" from what I can see.

It looks like Kaz has got on her bike and bloody loved every minute of it with support, company and encouragement from Nina. Personally, I doubt it was connected in any way, shape or form with your post! LOL Sorry to disappoint and all that Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that a 'No' then for someone coming to get me ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Easier said than done Nina,esp on threads,texts etc,so easy to be misunderstood.Far easier to try(i know i don't always manage)to be tolerant of others,in all their many varied ways.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

we got side tracked a bit, so now back to WHEN is this ride going to have a date of have i missed that bit along the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Think you missed a bit there fella, I've chucked the idea of Good Friday around to see if anyone is up for it. As I said before, nothing set in stone with the date, but there's so much on at the moment and every available day seems to be taken up.                                                                                                                                                                                 
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

ok Blueboy im free so have you sorted a route out.                                                                                                                                                                               
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Kenn, sort of sorted the route mate.   Starting at Scotch Corner. On to Barnard Castle (it's in Teesdale...I know it's not Yorkshire Dales, but it does get us to where we want to be) then over the Stang into Arkengarthdale. First coffee/ice cream stop at Reeth. Through Swaledale. Over Cliff Gate Road past the Buttertubs into Hawes (note spelling mate lol) for lunch and oggle at bikes/bikers/biker babes (delete where applicable). When everyone ready to depart it'll be off to Kirby Lonsdale to Devils Bridge, one of the popular bike meets in the area. At this point people can disperse (easy access all directions), although we should be pootling back along the A65 towards Leeds/Harrogate and everyone/anyone's free to join us.   Planning a route round/through the Dales was difficult 'cos there's so much to see and some great roads to bimble along, but then there's always scope for Dales run 2.   The plan is to extend the run open to 125'ers to give them the chance of riding through some excellent countryside, but with the reassurance of having a group around them.   Photo stops/ciggie breaks are planned along the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Yep know it well will pm you latter next week Prob meet up at scotch corner, thats a good run round.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Photo stops/ciggie breaks are planned along the way.

Blimey! A smoker friendly run?! Shocked

I had to embarrass myself and go on the ponce last Sunday at Boxhill cos they wouldn't stop off for me to buy ciggies! LOL

*sells up and moves to the Dales*

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Just thinking of your health dear lady Wink   hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

*sells up and moves to the Dales*   You could do worse, we have all the antisocial vices up hereWink   Em LOL Cool    (in addition to the great scenery)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*curtsies*

Why thank you kindly Pob Wink

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Are we go then peeps?  I for one am looking forward to this!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Chocks away on this one peeps.   I've just submitted the event, so we're now waiting for it to be moderated.   10:30 at Scotch Corner services NOT the Hotel, but over the other side of the junction) and leave at 11:00 (prompt).  Then a nice pootle through as described before.   Just to let those coming on more powerful machines, we might be joined by some 125 riders and some newbies, so the pace will be more at their pace.  Not to worry though, we will be stopping at waypoints so the day should be enjoyable for all Thumbs Up.   Get your profiles on the event as soon as you can peeps.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

What date is this event?                                                                                                                                                                              
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

It's on the 10th April (Good Friday). It's on the calendar now; http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=414   Sorry for the delay but my broadband's been off all weekend... Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

oh well wud have liked to do this one but be at ELL so have a gud un                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 291 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption