Possible ride out/meet in the Dales

98 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2009 17:15:20 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know loads of good roads round the Yorkshire Dales as well as the odd decent pub to stop at so I was thinking about arranging some sort of ride-out/site seeing trip (only joking) through the Dales.  Starting off at somewhere like Scotch Corner and taking in Swaledale, Wensleydale/Hawes (note the spelling peeps lol) then ending up at Devils Bridge near Kirkby Stephen.  If anyone is interested, then let me know and I'll get something organised.   This basically follows on from ride-outs at the last two meets, which both ended up topping off a brilliant day meeting mates.  This time, I'd like to spend more of the day riding me boike and riding some of the best roads in the Country.   I'm always keen to see new places and ride new roads, so if anyone else has any good ideas for ride outs (never been to the Cat 'n Fiddle - hint hint) then get them posted.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Count me in. Did u notice the ride-out to Tan Hill 26 April on events?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Fingers X'd I'd like t do this one Thumbs Up Em Big smile Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Not that I will be going but did you have a date in mind Blue?                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'd be up for that, know those roads well and so am happy to play tail end charlie or similar if required.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Haven't sorted out a day/date yet, but it does look like there's some interest, so I'll sort something out.  We'll probably be doing the Tan Hill ride out so I'll look at dates that won't clash.   Watch this space.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Sounds like a plan I am up for it date depending.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

count me in, need to put something down in my social calendar!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

thats just what we need blueboy count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I think I'd like to explore a new road or two over towards the Dales, so add me to the list, unless the weathers from Siberia on the day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes please,someone come and get me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

am thinking bout taking baby on this one and i reckon the ffs crew should give it a whirl.Its nothing you can't handle and i'll have the route if the big boys wanna go and play.Stella and caz you know you can spend the night before here if that helps.   Anybody else who rides a smaller/slower back and fancies this one your more than welcome to join usBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Have we got a date for this yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey nice one Cassie!  Very daunting, me actually riding Ziggy, Confused ,  but will bear it in mind, thanks for the offer too.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never mind bearing it in mind girl,get your butt on ziggy and learn how to have fun!!seriously kaz,i appreciate its daunting but you've gotta do it sometime and we'll all be there to look after youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Geoff,will pin mark down tonite..........after that i'll ask him bout a dateWink Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww cheers Cassie...  as it  happens, ive just got back from arranging a pootle out after work tonight, then possibly agen tomorra,  but that might be it,  till middle of next week,, (Rally season starts for me this Friday) wooooooooooo hooooooooo Will be gettin over hangover..lol   But I know I've got some great support on here, and cant wait to be riding out confidently with you all.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Cassie - u r meant to go out on a date first, and pin him down after! Or hav I got the wrong end of t'stick agin? Confused   Weather looking good fer the w/e, Kaz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyy XK !  bring it on!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

"Geoff,will pin mark down tonite..........after that i'll ask him bout a date"   Oooh, lucky Mark!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7520 seconds. There are 358 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption