Ride to Tan Hill

267 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2009 23:37:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any one up for a ride to Tan Hill, highest pub in England. up through the dale to Haws, its a good ride over the full day.   see what interast there is and sort out a date, sunday 19, or 26 april.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

bring it on fella either date for me                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

I'll set off saturday if your comming OGB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will be with you in spirit   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry Kenn, i'm booked both those days Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

ghostly Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

eup DC how you doing, and you so enjoyed it last year.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hmmmm Ermm i did?                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i def will be there, either date but choose soon if you can                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

Hi JJ looks like it may be 26. cos its matlock bath on the 19.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

if I set off now I may get there in time for the 26th! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

come on nobody is thats low. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

well it is up hill, now goin home..... different matter entirely                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

thats true and the last bit is very steep.                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

ooo dont know if i can do very steep how steep is steep?                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Kenny I wont be able to come then as I'm in Cyprus then till the 5th of may Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

just up on to the moors think of pool bank steep ish. but a bit narrower and a bit longer. it not too bad its just a bit up, then level then bit up again lovely ride up there right through the dale.                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

an i go 1st may to minorca. blimmy may av to do it twice. wow im up for it. its a great ride. meet up some where, skipton, kettlewell, haws, kirby stephen                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Yes, i'm up for a ride to Tan Hill. I havn't been there for years. Great scenary, nice ride out. It would have to be 26th as i'm going to Matlock on the 19th.                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

its looking like the 26th ken i dont know what you mean i am steady away                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8174 seconds. There are 372 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption