Liverpool anyone

7 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2008 16:52:12 by RC | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

would anyone fancy a run/meet this neck of the woods                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Fine by me, but then it would, wouldn't it!
Rivi? The Tap? Fidlers ferry? Southport?
Remember Pagan prince is planning a Blackpool illuminations visit soonish. Also Wannabe is threatening a visitation at some point. And it's OK now, hun, the spider's gone so you don't have to hide. Grr...Google Chrome won't let me do smileys etc
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Most definitely :o)

Just absolutely boracic at the mo... & likely to stay that way for a couple of months by the look of things... unless I get a sudden rush of customers at the church fair at the end of the month! Hehehe!

I would've loved to have seen the spider :o(

And the mini nanalambs :o(

I really feel like I've missed out this year!

Safari won't let me do smileys ;o)
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi all when would this be earthwind,   hi wills not see you for a while.   Best wishes Kenn.                                                                                                                                                                             
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield

your not that far away from us and there is a few of us thatw ould ride out from the club so if you want just watch out for when we are going for a run ( every day ) haha                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Hi Earthwind, I live on The Wirral so I would be keen to join in on a run/meet. Keep me posted please.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hey i even no my way there lol well to childwall LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption