Blackpool Lights

34 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2008 21:17:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Howdy fellow 2 wheeled chums. Anybody up for a day our in Blackpool on Saturday 4th October? Meet up in Blackpool, have a day at the Pleasure beach, a meal then we walk the lights before heading off.   Any takers? we can sort out what time and where to meet up etc on-line.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry hun its mcn weekend have a brill time ......                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I'd be up for it in principle.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

same here Thumbs Up principal being its nearer than skeggy an i know the way thereLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I forgot to add that if you have kids and or a partner/wife bring them along. I'll try and source some places to eat from my contacts up there.                                                                                                                                                                                 
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

price up some B&B's  if you can,   might make it then.   ( long ride for me ).                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

PP,   priced hotel stay over,  £40.   not bad but still 600 mile round trip,  might have to decline.  see what the weather is like,  dont want my bones drying up on me,LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

might join you if it happens to be a dry day..... could always bring the car i suppose, its a nice drive,ride over from harrogate                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Blackpool sounds a great outing. I will keep checking with you to see how arrangements are going.                                                                                                                                                                               
vtrman1000's Profile
vtrman1000

In: macclefield

I need to know how manny are intrseted so I can look for hotel for us all, so the soon you put your name to it the sooner I can sort it, go to events and put your name down, if your not happy about me booking a hotel for you come for the day or book your own hotel. there is no problem. but this is about haveing fun and enjoying your self with mates new and old
RC's Profile
RC

I will have to let u know nearer the time got mcn b4 that so will prolly be skint lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'd be up for that - probably come over in the car given that it's all motorway. Anyone in the Yorkshire area need a lift, then PM me.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Probably worth putting this up on the events section Pagan                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah get it posted up pagan as u no i cant make it ill be at mcn xx                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

VTRMan has already put a Blackpool lights event up on the calendar for 25/26 Oct. Are we having another one for 4th Oct? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

31th august   Howdy fellow 2 wheeled chums. Anybody up for a day our in Blackpool on Saturday 4th October? Meet up in Blackpool, have a day at the Pleasure beach, a meal then we walk the lights before heading off.   Any takers? we can sort out what time and where to meet up etc on-line.       VTRMan has already put a Blackpool lights event up on the calendar for 25/26 Oct. Are we having another one for 4th Oct? Confused     pagan posted this one first matt                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

I know he did RC, but he didn't put it on the calendar whereas VTRman did.   I think people just need to be aware that there are 2 different dates being proposed.   Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

its all gettin confusing lol............. must be all that rain from the weekend............. the elements n RC  bring it on pmsl xx LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

and an alternative to the derby bash on 13.12.08                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

the show must go on lol...........and it will big bm xmas bash with the return of bad penny bk by popular demand !!!! xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 332 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption