cat n fiddle pub

78 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2008 18:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All, Thanks for a great meet. Wonderfull scenery, fantastic company and best biking roads that I have been on. Richard aka Napoleon and Rita.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad u had a good time hun hope to see ya on the 6th sept Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Arrived later than anticipated due to travelling time, 358mile round journey for sp and I. Sp felt at home when he saw the sheep in the road, dissapointed he wasnt carrying wellies, we got back to Weston super Mare at about 2100 in time to have a few bevvies at the pub with some friends. It was nice to meet karey, geoff,ghostrider, nutkin,tamrock, and katydevil, sorry we missed everyone else due to our late arrival, got there at 1500 and left at about 1700. However we have had a super day of riding.                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

HI everyone   It was nice to meet everyone for the first time and felt very welcome enjoyed the ride to matlock as well.   Looking forward to the 6th sept for the charity ride hopefully meet someother members.   sorry I didn`t chat last night to a smallish (ha ha) detour going back so kind of late and tired when I got back.   Cheers everyone now I`ve got to put photos online                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

more piccys uploaded Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

the pics look fab...everybody seems to have had a good time                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

sorry could,nt stop too long at c&f (had to vist family n,all that stuff)great meeting you all though see you more when i,m 2 wheeling Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Just looking at the pictures reminds me of all the people I didn't get to speak to. Had to make an early dart thanks to a combination of reluctant daughter and the need to be back home for work. Those who make it to RC's charity event, I'll see you there, otherwise it's a good excuse for another get-together somewhere vaguely north midlandsish.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ah.. reluctant daughters.. brings back such memories...   Not my daughter, of course,  she's a good girl! ... hmm...                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Good photos guys.   I do sometimes wonder why photos always make me look fat ..... but then I remember why!  It's because I'm fat lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

You're built for the scenery not the speed mate, same as me! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

wat am i built for then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pole dancingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

yeah that and lap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I gotta lap.   U dancin' ?                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

maybe might cost you though lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

pay-pal anyone QuestionEmbarrassedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Dips...Just let me know be good to catch up unless your over this way then just pop in..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 354 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption