cat n fiddle pub

78 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2008 18:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tango  weather is going to be fine.  I am going up by bike.  Might see you there,  I'll get you a pint mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

now youve jinxed it sp!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Doesn't really matter to me,  i'm coming up anyway ,  bike or car.                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Hey TM,  is that phone box in use.  If not do you know if its for sale.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

its in use!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

oh well   keep looking.   dont see many around now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

**boing**                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Skidles a bit poorly, maybe not making it after all..... :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

skidle will make it even if i have to chloroform her and bungee her to the tank!   Great big hugs and lots of love for my mate x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Nut..hope u do mek it .... be good to see u agen hun.   Ghosty..u may need a sick bag Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

see u all tomrra !                                                                                                                                                                              
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Have a good time everyone. Wish i could have come....but  A) no lift and B) working till Lunch BOHHOOO ConfusedCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Waiting for my chloroform medication pmsl - see you all soon lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Sorry you couldn't make it, Skidle. Brilliant weather and a nice mix of old familars and new faces. Get well soon - see you at RC's charity event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYy what a great day - loads of new faces & old, brilliant  Big smileThumbs Up  & if everyone loads up their piccys it will be well cool.
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Yet another brill meet had a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Wooooooooo hoooooooo Great meet .. was good to see everyone .. old and new !                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Gosh it sounds like you all had a great time wish I lived closer to all these meets I really do need to get out more and meet more people                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Yes dips need to get some miles on that bike of yours...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

So son when are you coming out to play again with me, miss you loads and Dad is missing you to.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1118 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption