cat n fiddle pub

78 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2008 18:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

long way off, but will put it in diary   cheers rc                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Consider it a date - but knowin our weather it'll be arctic!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

I cant plan the weather lol but i will keep checkin nearer the time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Will be there, going to put date in my diary!  Gosh so long since I have been to the Cat n Fiddle!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Me and Phil will be there Thumbs Up woohooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woooooohoooooooooooo nice one dragon hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thumbs UpHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

**BUMP**                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

I`ll be there had to check I wasn`t working (YIPPEEE MY WEEKEND OFF)   It will be good to meet everyone for the first time and hopefully I don`t get lost been before.   If it helps I`m on a red tl with a white front wheel possibly hear it before seeing me.(a tad noisy without baffles but to be honest they don`t do alot)   maybe slighlty after 1230 hope this isn`t a problem for the people who are going.   see you all sunday                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

see you on Sunday then Hightower:-)   looking forward to meeting you all I've not met yet :-)))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I may take a run over there. there last time i was there was on a weekday so nice and quiet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Basil1957's Profile
Basil1957

In: Pinxton

hi sounds good to me but when , been there loads of times , Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

This Sunday - it's on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

oooooh me can't wait, I'm on pilly ride duty So I've sussed out a 30 mile loop, that should be more than sufficient to put anyone off! LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Nah, never put me off Jim lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

Yep I`m defo going to be there.   I`ve checked/checked and triple checked it`s my weekend off   so se you all sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Count me and pony in.   3hr run not to bad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I'm hoping to be there if someone can offer me a pillion?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

why aint yu takin the bike sp?youll be knackered!! an why aint yu in the olympics? an its jus possible i can run with yu!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

you're gonna come up to the Cat & Fiddle tango??                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

me an plans tend to go skywards at the last minute!!!but hopin to get away to Bristol for the wkd!an Sunday its possible i could make the cat an piddle![hangover permittin!]i admit to being a fair weather rider these days[why be wet an unhappy!!]so wevver is a factor!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption