where will you visit once lockdown ends ?

31 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/04/2021 20:58:33 by Talla | Go to original / last post
Polly125new's Profile
Polly125new

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

being a bit nosey tbh just wondering where folk are planning on going once lockdown ends . Im not one for going abroad anyway so I wont be planning a foreign holiday but a nice trip to the lakes , Dales, coast or somewhere like fountains abbey would do the trick . Wouldnt mind a trip to Scotland too once we are allowed over the border again .
Lets hope the weather is as good as last year .
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I'm with you on not being bothered about going abroad Polly, there are loads of places to explore in the UK first. A nice run to the coast sounds like a good starting point when it is safe to do soπŸ–οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Is that when they let us out?
Or when they let us out out?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I’m out next week have a plan for Friday. So looking forward for a few reasons.                                                                                                                                                                             
Philpot10's Profile
Philpot10

In: Colchester

I shall take a 'ride out' to my motorcycle shop soon!- that's always a good run for me on my bike! I bought my motorbike from this place - so they keep it great order for me (servicing/mot/ fitting xstras 😊) 40 mile round trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
nogginthenog's Profile
nogginthenog

In: Norwich

10 x of us booked for North Wales, then some will go home while 4 or 5 of us will head on to South Wales, Cornwall, along the coast to Kent somewhere, then up through Kent, Essex and home to North Norfolk, couple of weeks thereabouts, πŸ‘πŸοΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Apart from the nearest pub, Scotland beckons, got a ferry booked to Rotterdam in September, Germany maybe Poland                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Scarborough for a coffee and a bit of cake to start , and like people say lots of lovely places in this country so Yorkshire dales then up into Scotland do a bit of the west coast

baxi's Profile
baxi

In: rochdale
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

it will just be nice to get out again , ( freedom )                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Hopefully Yorkshire Dales, ice-cream from G&T's Ice Cream shop and then up to Scotland all being well. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

Lots of wilderness I hope 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

were going down the pub !                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

come on who sang it ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was it Sham69.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

clever dick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You did ask Moustapha.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

LMao                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I.O.M..July...Southern 100 road races...plus any BM camping weekends i can get to..will just be more riding,as i've been working all the way through Covid...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anywhere the sun is out                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And the odd Martian.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Who's this bloke Martin??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption