Anyone from London?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2020 07:24:13 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
The Nun's Profile
The Nun

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone is located in Greater London here (or London in general). I am the founder and admin of a riders group located in West London and I am looking to recruit new members. All ages/ bikes welcome. We organise rideouts every weekend, and some people go out during the week too. More recently we have visited/ ridden to the Chilterns, Cotswolds area, The Mendips, Stonehendge, Surrey, Southend, Brighton, to name a few. This week we went to St.Albans. if anyone is interested in joining us, let me know. Thanks ;)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi I am from Surrey and looking for a group to ride out with                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya ! Did you contact GiniH                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I could be up for a rideout if it fits in with work, only Sundays free at the moment and no weekends away planned.
I'm based in Blackfriars/Waterloo area and tend to go Kent, Surrey and Sussex way.
So west north and east of London would make a nice change for day rides
Igytom's Profile
Igytom

Hi there,
I live in West Kensington and I'm keen to meet with others. The only thing is I'm pretty new to biking and have to get my full A. So currently I ride on Honda CB125F which might be an issue while in the group riding.

But I'm building up milage and gaining experience now by finishing my 12 day ride around Cornwall. 😀
2WheelsDan's Profile
2WheelsDan

In: Harrow

Hey. It sounds really good. I'm definitely interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

@ Igytom That's some riding on a 125. Good on ya 👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption