HA ha Neutral light.

3 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2020 00:18:00 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I had a young bloke over my workshop today on his first motorbike , a Sym 125 , telling me it's not safe to ride because the neutral light is not working , i must admit i did laugh , i grew up riding British bikes , no neutral lights and hand change gears . it would seem youngsters nowadays can't do anything unless they have something telling them what to do .
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I had a group of students the ever day and when I asked when shouldn't they use the front brake? One replied "When I don't want to stop".                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

When I passed my Hgv licence some years ago, I went back to see my instructor. I went out with him for a spin and a chinwag along with one of his new students.

Approaching a pedestrian crossing he suddenly asked me "Now Mick at what speed would you approach this crossing" I went on to reply "It depends on how many drops I've got on" 😂😂🤭🤭

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1572 seconds. There are 382 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption