What's your flavour?

14 Posts | Latest replyย on 11/07/2020 16:43:47 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

The top three favourite ice cream flavours in the UK are Vanilla, Mint Choc Chip and Chocolate but what tickles your taste buds?

3 categories, favourite, worst or wished for!

To start off the worst I have heard of is 'Horse Flesh' Ice Cream from Japan!
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Favourite = home made Vanilla and Jack Daniels...:)
Worst = any that i can't eat with a shovel...
Wished for = 50 year old Single Malt whisky and caramel chips..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whiskey & vanilla bean..yummy                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Rum and raisin is always a favourite of mine although clotted cream is a close second                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Salted Caramel - Hagen Daas
Pineapple - Brymor ๐Ÿ˜(although it's years since I saw any, so they may not produce it now!) ๐Ÿ˜’                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Tutti frutti ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Caddies ice-cream Dewsbury West Yorkshire. The lost recipe that will never ever be tasted again โ˜น๏ธ

Quote: I believe that when 'Mr Caddy' couldn't get the council to change it's mind about demolishing his wonderful ice cream parlour he refused to reopen anywhere else & took his recipe to his grave with him. So sad!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yummy Yorkshire - and they are open!!! Any flavour on the menu!!!!

Thanks for this cause I just saw on their website you can just turn up!!!
Ice cream parlour open 10 to 5 daily
Another excuse to ride over towards Holmfirth as if you needed one!!!!
https://www.yummyyorkshire.co.uk/
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

There is an ice cream parlour near chorley that is apparently the mutz nutz when it comes to ice cream. Methinks a ride out is on the cards, if I can persuade my friends to take a trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Winstones Ice Cream on Minchinhampton Common,near Stroud is worth a visit,if you're riding through Gloucestershire...:)>
Does get very busy as soon as the sun comes out...๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Theres Mr Moos near Hornsea, always a great selection of flavours there, you can even see the cows next door where the milk comes from to produce it.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

On a slight tangent,if i have to resort to ice lollies,cider flavoured ones are my favourite,even got a set of moulds for the freezer somewhere...                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Technically Jinx, that is just very very cold cider.........on a stick.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Mmmmmmm.....zoider....(drools like a starved Labrador)๐Ÿถ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

AHA!!! Found the lolly moulds,no problem finding cider to fill them...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5430 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption