Lost friend

5 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2020 04:52:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tayzy... Haven't spoke to her in ages. Was a good friend of her fellow and would really like to link back up with her. Someone told me i might find her on here. Thing is, every time i send her a message, it keeps coming back as "message not long enough" so i wrote an even longer message and it keeps coming back same thing. Just wondering if anyone else could try ping her over a message, she if they get the same. She might have a problem with her account but would be so nice to reach her.. Cheers

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Hello Kit, contact Matt, the site owner, about the issue with sending the message. If there's a glitch he can see to it.
Scroll down this page to the contact icons and click on the blue envelope. Choose 'contact by email' and then 'website problem' and tell Matt.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Scrub my last post. I've just messaged Tayzy and it went to her, no problem.
I told her you are trying to contact her, if she reads the message then it's up to her if she contacts you.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Scrub my last post. I've just messaged Tayzy and it went to her, no problem.
I told her you are trying to contact her, if she reads the message then it's up to her if she contacts you.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Sandy. Hope she does see that im on here 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption